1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News New Pokémon Sword and Shield Details Announced

Discussion in 'Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield' started by May, Nov 6, 2019.

Share This Page

1. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    A new trailer for Pokémon Sword and Shield has just been released, revealing some new details about the games.
    slide.jpg

MINTS
    Mints are items that will make their first appearance in Sword and Shield. They’ll impact which stats of your Pokémon are likely to grow faster than usual. Each Pokémon has a Nature, and this Nature can impact which of the Pokémon’s stats are likely to grow faster or slower than average. Using a Mint on a Pokémon seems to change these stat-growth patterns.
    Note: aPokémon’s Nature itself won’t change even if you use a Mint
    11_6_p04_02[1].jpg 11_6_p04_03[1].jpg 11_6_p04_01[1].jpg

Special Supplements
    Until now, there has been a limit on how many Protein, Iron and other special supplements could be used on a Pokémon. However, in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, you’re now able to max out a Pokémon’s base points using only these supplements.
    If two Pokémon are of the same species but one has more base points, the Pokémon with more base points will grow to be stronger.
    11_6_p04_05[1].jpg 11_6_p04_06[1].jpg 11_6_p04_04[1].jpg

EXP. CANDIES
    Rare Candy increases that Pokémon's level by one while Exp. Candy will give Exp. Points to your Pokémon.
    You can earn these Candies in Max Raid Battles.
    A Exp. Candy XL can give 30.000 exp. points
    11_6_p05_01[1].jpg 11_6_p05_02[1].jpg

EGG MOVES
    A Pokémon hatched from an Egg will know unusual moves called Egg Moves. These Egg Moves are moves that the Pokémon wouldn’t normally be able to learn through more common means, like leveling up or using TMs. In these games, if you leave two Pokémon of the same species at the Pokémon Nursery together, an Egg Move that one of them knows can be passed on to the other Pokémon.
    Note: a Pokémon can only learn an Egg Move this way when it knows three or fewer moves
    11_6_p05_03[1].jpg 11_6_p05_04[1].jpg

POKEMON BOXES
    In Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, you’ll be able to access your Pokémon Boxes in various towns, facilities, while you’re on the road or even when you’re exploring in the tall grass. You’ll be able to swap Pokémon into and out of your team whenever you want.
    11_6_p06_01[1].jpg 11_6_p06_02[1].jpg

AUTO SAVE
    Auto Save is a new function announced during the Nintendo Direct in October.
    The autosave function will automatically save your progress during your adventure at various points, such as when you enter a town or a building. This function is automatically turned on when you begin your adventure, but you’ll be able to turn it off. Even with autosave on, you’ll still be able to save manually.
    Go to the Options menu to choose how you’d like to save.
    11_6_p06_03[1].jpg

NICKNAMES TO TRADED POKEMON
    If a Pokémon you received in a trade doesn’t have a nickname, you’ll now have the chance to give it a nickname but only once. Just as in previous titles, you won’t be able to change the name of a traded Pokémon that already has a nickname.
    11_6_p06_04[1].jpg 11_6_p06_05[1].jpg

Overview trailer
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  2. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Thank you very much for the videos and sorry o
    I didn't know that this a new thread.

Really you ganbarimashita so thank you very. I am so angry cause i want to buy the game so quickly
  3. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    What game will you buy? Sword or Shield?
    I too want to play the games as soon as possibile :cry3:
  4. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Me too want to bue and i dying for it. I want the release day so I can buy both or anyone for any game stores :cry3:. We will see which one we will buy. I so sad for you too