What's new

Movies and Shorts New Trailer for Pokémon The Movie XY&Z: Volcanion and the Ingenious Magearna

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The Japanese variety show Oha Suta, aired a new trailer for the upcoming Pokémon The Movie XY&Z: Volcanion and the Ingenious Magearna.
The movie will premiere in Japan on July 16th 2016.

Last edited:

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
I think it'll be nice... Because the Pokémon movies are always nice (among the movies I've watched, I only disliked one). :yesyes:
So sad I don't know anything of japanese, so I didn't understand anything they said on the video.:confused:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I think it'll be nice... Because the Pokémon movies are always nice (among the movies I've watched, I only disliked one). :yesyes:
So sad I don't know anything of japanese, so I didn't understand anything they said on the video.:confused:
Well, not all the movies are really good (for me the Shaymin one is horrible...)
Yeah... but at least when the movie will be relesed someone will translate it :yeahyeah: and... we already know one thing, the new title of the movie: "Attack on Pokémon" (or Magearna) roftlroftl

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Well, not all the movies are really good (for me the Shaymin one is horrible...)
Yeah... but at least when the movie will be relesed someone will translate it :yeahyeah: and... we already know one thing, the new title of the movie: "Attack on Pokémon" (or Magearna) roftlroftl

OMG the last image!

I predict some children having nightmares with Magearna!

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Staff member
Section Mod
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team

Only movie I can't bare to watch is the Genesect movie (Female Mewtwo ruins my memories of The First Movie)...
Love the picture X'D hilarious!
But I see the movie going down like this!
Have An Army.png

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Only movie I can't bare to watch is the Genesect movie (Female Mewtwo ruins my memories of The First Movie)...
Love the picture X'D hilarious!
But I see the movie going down like this!
View attachment 322
Oh right... Mewtwo's female voice was something that I prefer to forget forever :coffee:
Sadly, I think that we will never see Perfect Zygarde in the movie :cry: (and they showed it at the end of the previous movie :uhmm:)

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Staff member
Section Mod
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Oh right... Mewtwo's female voice was something that I prefer to forget forever :coffee:
Sadly, I think that we will never see Perfect Zygarde in the movie :cry: (and they showed it at the end of the previous movie :uhmm:)
Definitely...
Well we know that Squishy will at least enter it's 10% Form, since the poster has Bonnie riding on it's back...I'm hoping that it at least has a cameo like Arceus in the Hoopa movie., Maybe Jarvis' ship is about to crash and Squishy enters Perfect form to catch it or something.

Kawaiifu~

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
6th Generation

laughed so hard on this :))))))

Top Bottom