What's new

Nintendo Nintendo NX Specs Better Than PS4’s? ‘Pokémon GO!’ To Be Console’s Main Game?

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Hello trainers, here I am with another couple of rumors to cheer up your day. :D

DghI8oU.jpg

There are speculations that the Nintendo NX specs could be more powerful than that of the PS4. Will "Pokémon GO!" be its main series "Pokémon" game?

According to Extreme Tech, another leak revealed that the Nintendo NX specs could be "slightly above the power of the PS4." Discrepancies in the supposed hardware specs have been pointed out in the subreddit by other users, though.

It was noted that Nintendo has cut their Wii U production after sales in Japan became lower and lower this year. The publication noted that the company will more likely focus their energies on firepower for their upcoming console.

Apparently, Wii U's lack of success was deemed as a sign that the company has become lax. This is believed to have led Nintendo's competitors to overtake their sales.

Nintendo NX specs should be able to target the PS4 as part of its third-party game development. The company will need to create higher resolution targets and detail levels from console hardware.

Game Rant reported that the highly-anticipated Nintendo NX will need a main "Pokémon" game. For years, the company has not been able to recreate the experience on home consoles.

The Inquisitr commented that Nintendo has been having a difficult time keeping up with its rivals Sony and Microsoft. "Pokémon GO!," along with the Nintendo NX, could help boost the company's sales for this year.

In a report by YHM, it was revealed that the "Pokémon GO!" release date has been confirmed for 2016.

It is being developed by The Pokémon Company as well as Niantic Labs, who worked on location-based social game "Ingress." The game will use actual map data and is designed to get players out in the real world.

A trailer for the game has been released as well. It featured players finding and catching Pokémon in real life locations. Based on the footage, it seems like the game aims to be a family affair.

Source: KpopStarz.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
I don't think that a mobile game will appear on the NX (but who knows?)
I really want to know how powerful the console will be :yesyes: and what kind of games we will get :yeahyeah:

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
I really want that Nintendo make a console which would be easy for third party developer to work with it.
'Cause the reason why I choosed a PS3 instead a Wii/WiiU was the lack of third parties (racing) games for the Nintendo's consoles.

Top Bottom