1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Nintendo Switch Pikachu & Eevee Edition Trailer

Discussion in 'Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu & Pokémon Let's Go Eevee' started by May, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Nintendo announced a limited Nintendo Switch that will feature both Pikachu and Eevee.
    slide.jpg
    This new bundle will arrive on November 16, 2018 and will include:
    • a Nintendo Switch (Pikachu & Eevee Edition)
    • a copy of Let's Go Pikachu or Let's Go Eevee
    • Poké Ball Plus accessory
  2. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I was considering getting this console just because it's a Pokemon Switch! But it's $100 more than a normal Switch so I'm not sure anymore...
  3. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I think that you pay 300 for the Switch and the 100 extra are for the game with the Poké Ball Plus (so they don't gift anything...)
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Yup unfortunately...
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Better buy the Switch if there's a Black Friday sale :yeahyeah:

Oh! The Japanese bundles will include a 90 days subscription for the online.... :noone: :alone:
  6. Offline

Rayquaza Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Favorite Pokémon:
    Rayquaza
    I WANT IT!!!
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Problem is that I'm planning on buying it without my mother knowing, so I can't buy it on Black Friday cause she doesn't work on Black Friday and she'd know! I have no problem buying a regular one at full price, but I'm not buying $100 extra Switch that brings a game I don't have interest in.
  8. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well, I understand that you don't care about let's go... but... can't you go to a store on Black Friday and buy a Switch? Or it's difficult to go that day? Once I saw a video of a shop opening on Black Friday and it was really crowded :yeahyeah:
  9. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well I don't have a car but I could walk to some stores. But thing is my mother doesn't want me to buy a console and she doesn't work during Black Fridays so I can't sneak out to go and buy it.

But yea at least here in the US Black Friday is dangerous almost every year some dies being trampled over by people running into the stores... Well mostly Walmart, other stores take better caution to avoid it...
  10. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Oh that's why...

I have read that in the US Black Friday is dangerous but it still scares me :afraid:
  11. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Quite a few store have made "fixes" to the problem by having people line up behind a line before entering the store, and by giving tickets to items that are high demand and limited quantity so that first come first serve is truly a thing. But that's only some stores...
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50