Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team

This is the best Pokemon Special song I know on the internet roftl
I think the song is supposed to be a parody of another anime, but I don't know the title exactly.

What's so great about this song is that it's sung by one person and yet the character voices are distinguished so clearly!:yeahyeah:

ghfrc

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Heracross
PkmnGO Team
The latins make a lot fan music parody and this version of Pokemon Special with the ending Innocent (Digimon Frontier) is excellent

Enviado de meu LG-M250 usando Tapatalk

Goldpokespe

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Goodra
PkmnGO Team

This is the best Pokemon Special song I know on the internet roftl
I think the song is supposed to be a parody of another anime, but I don't know the title exactly.

What's so great about this song is that it's sung by one person and yet the character voices are distinguished so clearly!:yeahyeah:
This song is sooooooo amazing!!! I love it!:wow::wow::wow:

Goldpokespe

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Goodra
PkmnGO Team
Oh. This video is so amazing and awesome!!!:argh: I think I am in love with it!!!:hype: If you were not listen to it then you should do it right now!:prof:
And this is also perfect:

Goldpokespe

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Goodra
PkmnGO Team
Guess what everyone, today is a national day. Do you know what it is?It is..
BLACK'S BIRTHDAY!!!!:happybday: :happybirthday:
0b25cbe431adaee8a91de97d9283cf47d2f939e6_hq.jpg

Black, I just have two words to describe how do I feel about you: Love you. Black is soooo cute.Looking in this photo, I feel... :wow::
375px-Black_young_Adventures.png

He has been dreaming about winning the Pokemon League at a young age. This inspire me a lot in my life. And he is so unique with the ability to see "anything" in his perception and hexagons. And he has a perfect team:
-Brav( brave,powerful and extremly loyal)
-Musha(happy-go-lucky)
-Tula( kind but very tough in battle)
-Costa(stubborn and easy irritated)
-Bo( kind and clever)
-Reshiram ( my fav legendary:sbav:)
Yes, that is a very unique team!!!( I was tried this team one time in Pokemon Black and it work perfectly)
He always stays true with his feeling and when it come to important things, he is serious. The best thing that I like about him is the dream that he is caring. He prove that by the very weird action: shout his dream very loudly. But I love that action very much. I adore and really admire Black. Sadly, at the end of the BW arc, he is stuck in the Light Stone. Why????:cry5::cry4::cry3: But in the other side, that scene he is pull in the Light Stone show me a lot about his characteristic and he is my fav since then. Someone please free him!!!( I hope the author will free him in the B2W2 chapter of this month and that will match Black and White birthday so they can unite in their birth month. That is perfect)
Well, everyone, thanks for reading. Let's give our Hero of Truth some best wishes( and remember to wish for him to get out of that stone as soon as possibleasd):

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLACK!!!
pokemon_special_black_colored_by_pokesupefan-d3kvdte.jpg

images-2.jpg

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Guess what everyone, today is a national day. Do you know what it is?It is..
BLACK'S BIRTHDAY!!!!:happybday: :happybirthday:
View attachment 2465

Black, I just have two words to describe how do I feel about you: Love you. Black is soooo cute.Looking in this photo, I feel... :wow::
View attachment 2466
He has been dreaming about winning the Pokemon League at a young age. This inspire me a lot in my life. And he is so unique with the ability to see "anything" in his perception and hexagons. And he has a perfect team:
-Brav( brave,powerful and extremly loyal)
-Musha(happy-go-lucky)
-Tula( kind but very tough in battle)
-Costa(stubborn and easy irritated)
-Bo( kind and clever)
-Reshiram ( my fav legendary:sbav:)
Yes, that is a very unique team!!!( I was tried this team one time in Pokemon Black and it work perfectly)
He always stays true with his feeling and when it come to important things, he is serious. The best thing that I like about him is the dream that he is caring. He prove that by the very weird action: shout his dream very loudly. But I love that action very much. I adore and really admire Black. Sadly, at the end of the BW arc, he is stuck in the Light Stone. Why????:cry5::cry4::cry3: But in the other side, that scene he is pull in the Light Stone show me a lot about his characteristic and he is my fav since then. Someone please free him!!!( I hope the author will free him in the B2W2 chapter of this month and that will match Black and White birthday so they can unite in their birth month. That is perfect)
Well, everyone, thanks for reading. Let's give our Hero of Truth some best wishes( and remember to wish for him to get out of that stone as soon as possibleasd):

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLACK!!!
View attachment 2467
View attachment 2468
Happy Birthday Black! Hope that your birthday wish will be to be free of that stone roftl

( I hope the author will free him in the B2W2 chapter of this month and that will match Black and White birthday so they can unite in their birth month. That is perfect)
They love jokes so... no, he won't be free that soon :lole2:
(seriously someone help him! :rage2::rage2::rage2:)

SkwovetSquire

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
4th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Skwovet
PkmnGO Team
I'd like to join this club... I've actually found people who like pokespe!roftl:yesyes::yesyes2: :sisi2::coool:

Oh! And here's a question for everyone: Who is your favorite or are your favorite characters from pokespe? Mine personally is Sun:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I'd like to join this club... I've actually found people who like pokespe!roftl:yesyes::yesyes2: :sisi2::coool:

Oh! And here's a question for everyone: Who is your favorite or are your favorite characters from pokespe? Mine personally is Sun:
I think that a lot of people here like Poké Spe XD
My fav is Sapphire :yesyes2: :sisi2:

ghfrc

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Heracross
PkmnGO Team
She can fly in a Jigglypuff or a Blastoise
She hide pokeballs in her breasts
And her Ditto can transform in everything

She is my favourite
8bc0ab0c407c8e1de43b55380e169684.jpg

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
She can fly in a Jigglypuff or a Blastoise
She hide pokeballs in her breasts
And her Ditto can transform in everything

She is my favourite
8bc0ab0c407c8e1de43b55380e169684.jpg

That Ditto is the real MVP of the entire series XD

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I don't like mangas at all. I saw doujinshi love but I don't like manga in general. I love animes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom