1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DP Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Recent Happenings

Discussion in 'Generation 4' started by May, Jan 25, 2019.

Share This Page

1. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Like previous threads, you may use this thread to post your adventures of the game, or you may start your own thread on the Gen 4 board :old:

Let's start!
    Pokemon_Diamond__31783.png

Piplup, I choose you! Like always in the gen 4 games XDD and like always, I give him the nickname of Mr. Penguin roftlroftlroftl
    Pokemon_Diamond__4779.png Pokemon_Diamond__4253.png
    After a while I caught 2 new Pokémon: a Starly and a Shinx
    Pokemon_Diamond__6872.png Pokemon_Diamond__5880.png
    It wasn't easy to train them since they were low level (Starly with lv. 2 was a hell to train!) but in the end they got some levels
    Pokemon_Diamond__9086.png
    I still don't understand why Lucas wants to teach me how to catch Pokémon... :thinking: he didn't look at my team? Or he simply wanted to do something in the game? XD
    Pokemon_Diamond__5341.png
    In Jubilife City I got the Pokétch (from now on I'll see how much my poor character walks/runs XDD If I'll reach the 99.999 steps I'll reset the counter and restart it... I really want to know how much my poor character will walk XD)
    Anyway, my first battle against my rival (I forgot to write before that his name is Barry) and he lost XD
    Pokemon_Diamond__11340.png Pokemon_Diamond__11751.png Pokemon_Diamond__11856.png
  2. unownzone

unownzone Careful, Confident, Classy Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
    PkmnGO Team:
    This brings back so many memories... I can still remember my excitement when I first saw Pokemon Diamond and Pearl with their super high-quality graphics XD
    I wasn't so interested in the "recent happenings" thread until I saw this DP one haha
    Now I think it would be fun to share what happened in my playthroughs!
  3. unownzone

unownzone Careful, Confident, Classy Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
    PkmnGO Team:
    Are you playing this on a simulator? I'm sure you can't get these kind of screenshots on a regular DS.
    I love the nickname, Mr.Penguin XD
    (Oh now it reminds me of Penguin from Batman lolol)
  4. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I still remember when I wanted to play the game on an emulator (when DP was released) but it was really slow XD so after the first city I waited for the official cartridge :yesyes:

Yes, I'm playing on an emulator :yeahyeah:
    You can't do screenshots on a DS (or... I don't know it there's a way XD)
  5. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Both Mr. Penguin and Starget evolved!! Toor took a little while (he still don't have any electric attack :cry3::cry3:)
    Pokemon_Diamond__22999.png Pokemon_Diamond__23910.png Pokemon_Diamond__12781.png
    I got some new Pokémon:
    Pokemon_Diamond__21980.png
    But I don't know if it will stay or not... (for now he leveled up to 11) maybe I'll find something else...
    Ah yes, I got a Bidoof (HM Slave XD)

Defeated the first gym:
    Pokemon_Diamond__7481.png Pokemon_Diamond__8063.png
    Sterted to defeat team Galactic:

Pokemon_Diamond__8725.png Pokemon_Diamond__14169.png
    And here's the actual team:
    Pokemon_Diamond__15547.png
    But let's not forget how many steps my character made! roftlroftl
    Pokemon_Diamond__15586.png
  6. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I trained a lot in Eterna Forest XD
    Pokemon_Diamond__11643.png

And... I discovered that Cheryl's Chensey is cursed... I trained a lot and that poor thing stayed al lv. 15... (for example Kuro was lv. 12... evolved and that poor Chansey is still al lv. 15... and I trained all the team :thinking: so I think that poor thing is cursed...)
    Pokemon_Diamond__10700.png Pokemon_Diamond__11229.png Pokemon_Diamond__11288.png
    Anyway, now that I know that Chansey is cursed I understand why my Pokémon are always healed by Cheryl... because she is a sorceress XDDD
    Pokemon_Diamond__29073.png

Total steps my character made:
    Pokemon_Diamond__12584.png

VS Gardenia (Starget defeated everything with a 1HKO XDD)
    Pokemon_Diamond__14014.png Pokemon_Diamond__14083.png Pokemon_Diamond__14161.png Pokemon_Diamond__14213.png Pokemon_Diamond__14292.png Pokemon_Diamond__14334.png
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  7. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I caught a Ponyta (but sadly it don't have any fire type move - and it's slow to learn one) and Bronzor (forgot to make a screen)... both are in the box XDDD
    The only one that for now is in the team is Stunky :yeahyeah:
    Pokemon_Diamond__15739.png Pokemon_Diamond__30384.png
    I defeated Jupiter from the Galaxy team and saved the day of a random guy and his Pokémon XD
    Pokemon_Diamond__27830.png Pokemon_Diamond__27892.png Pokemon_Diamond__28131.png
    I continued my journey and found the boss of team Glaxy :yeahyeah:
    Pokemon_Diamond__29851.png Pokemon_Diamond__32007.png
    And my poor character reached (over) 10.000 steps XD
    Pokemon_Diamond__32399.png

I arrived in a city (I don't remember the name XDD) and found Fantina
    Pokemon_Diamond__440.png

Wait... no! She isn't my mother!! She is a fake! I don't know her!! XDDD
    Pokemon_Diamond__535.png Pokemon_Diamond__571.png
    I defeated (again) my rival
    Pokemon_Diamond__1071.png Pokemon_Diamond__1606.png
    And reached Solaceon Town...
    Pokemon_Diamond__2890.png
  8. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Remember that poor Ponyta that was boxed? Well.... he is still boxed XDDD but I got another one that knows Ember (I really need a fire type move XDD)
    I named it Pyro (and boxed Golbat)
    Pokemon_Diamond__1063.png

I arrived at Veilstone City and Lucas is there askin if I'm going to take the challenge... :facepalm:
    Pokemon_Diamond__2373.png
    Well... I admit that the gym wasn't easy (I used Staravia with the type advantage) but lost the first time... her Lucario is really strong!
    Pokemon_Diamond__3058.png Pokemon_Diamond__3894.png Pokemon_Diamond__3940.png Pokemon_Diamond__4192.png
    I returned after some training but... Staravia lost again... I was lucky because Prinplup managed to do a good job and Lucario was left with really few HP, I switched to Ponyta and... I managed to attack with Ember and burn Lucario... sadly Ponyta went ko but thanks to the burn I won the fight :hero:(I had 3 'mons left)
    Pokemon_Diamond__8551.png Pokemon_Diamond__8839.png Pokemon_Diamond__8871.png
    I wanted to go quickly to the Pokémon Center but... Lucas dropped his Pokédex :facepalm: and now I have to help him get it back....
    Pokemon_Diamond__8966.png Pokemon_Diamond__8985.png
    Pokemon_Diamond__9828.png
  9. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Poor Lucas thinks that me and him are a dream team... :facepalm: well... anyway, Team Galaxy was defeated :dance: :happydance:
    Pokemon_Diamond__8886.png Pokemon_Diamond__8948.png Pokemon_Diamond__9043.png Pokemon_Diamond__9611.png
    After that I got Fly and reached Pastoria City. And Tora evolved into Luxray!! :winner: :win:
    Pokemon_Diamond__10068.png Pokemon_Diamond__15583.png Pokemon_Diamond__15646.png
    The battle against Crasher Wake was easy :yesyes2: :sisi2:
    Pokemon_Diamond__16547.png Pokemon_Diamond__16576.png Pokemon_Diamond__16759.png Pokemon_Diamond__16831.png Pokemon_Diamond__17027.png Pokemon_Diamond__17089.png
    After that I started following a Galaxy guy but my rival wanted a battle... (or a quick defeat XDD)
    Pokemon_Diamond__19845.png Pokemon_Diamond__19904.png Pokemon_Diamond__19963.png Pokemon_Diamond__20028.png Pokemon_Diamond__20113.png Pokemon_Diamond__20181.png
    Pokemon_Diamond__20436.png Pokemon_Diamond__20537.png Pokemon_Diamond__20612.png
    I found Cynthia and she gave me a Secret Potion :yeahyeah: so those Psyducks aren't anymore on the route
    Pokemon_Diamond__20671.png Pokemon_Diamond__21341.png Pokemon_Diamond__21399.png
    Oh! I forgot that at Pastoria City I went to the Great Marsh and caught something (from Wooper onward)
    now I have a new HM Only XDDD
    Pokemon_Diamond__24130.png

And in the end I arrived to Celestic Town! :winner: :win::winner: :win::winner: :win:
    Pokemon_Diamond__24819.png Pokemon_Diamond__26288.png
    (Total steps my character made: 20896... I feel that she isn't walking that much now that I have the HM fly :thinking:
    well, let's convert how many step my character made into kilometers! 15,92 km!! Well, not bad :yeahyeah: now I really want to know how many steps we will reach at the end of the run asd)
  10. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Celestic Town, I agree with the Galactic grunt XD (but I have to defeat it anyway XD)
    Pokemon_Diamond__21318.png Pokemon_Diamond__21756.png Pokemon_Diamond__21945.png Pokemon_Diamond__22066.png Pokemon_Diamond__22174.png
    Before going to the next city, I went to challenge Fantina XD (her gym wasn't easy...)
    Pokemon_Diamond__24809.png Pokemon_Diamond__24907.png Pokemon_Diamond__25498.png Pokemon_Diamond__25289.png Pokemon_Diamond__25550.png

Cynthia gifted me something but I don't remember what XDD
    Canalave City here we go XD
    Pokemon_Diamond__25743.png Pokemon_Diamond__29770.png
    And two members evolved!!
    Pokemon_Diamond__27425.png Pokemon_Diamond__26729.png
    Barry challenged me but lost (like always XD)
    Pokemon_Diamond__30230.png
    The gym was easy XD
    Pokemon_Diamond__31487.png Pokemon_Diamond__31513.png Pokemon_Diamond__31566.png Pokemon_Diamond__31647.png Pokemon_Diamond__31987.png Pokemon_Diamond__32095.png Pokemon_Diamond__32124.png

After that, Barry asked me to go to the library
    Pokemon_Diamond__32238.png Pokemon_Diamond__32369.png Pokemon_Diamond__32398.png Pokemon_Diamond__97.png

Started a journey to see two lakes (and defeat Team galaxy XD)
    Pokemon_Diamond__587.png Pokemon_Diamond__1498.png Pokemon_Diamond__1688.png Pokemon_Diamond__1724.png Pokemon_Diamond__1776.png Pokemon_Diamond__1952.png Pokemon_Diamond__1998.png

Saved Rowan (and Lucas, I always forget about him XD)
    Pokemon_Diamond__2217.png Pokemon_Diamond__2243.png Pokemon_Diamond__3174.png Pokemon_Diamond__3245.png

I really hate HM... I need to have Bibarel on the team so that he can use a lot of HM.... I think that I'll challenge the league with only 5 Pokémon...
    Pokemon_Diamond__2932.png

Total steps my character made: 25763 (around 19,63 km)
    Pokemon_Diamond__2958.png
  11. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

I want to challenge the original one here, and hipe will do it one time if they made a remake for DP but in reality i want a remake for Platium
  12. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

And my best pokemon here in thisbseason is roserade and roselia. They always the best I love these two pokemons and mostly the challengers use both of them as the final pokemon against me. Luxray is so strong also.

I hated bronzong when I played the the leauge for the first time. It destroyed me. All players were lost to me from the first but just the psychic one whochad bronzong. I hate it is pokemon victory road. The second worst victory road after hoenn one