Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
:wft: You have wings Y CAN U NO FLY?!
Like Charizard in Red/Blue XDDD (it was awesome when I traded it to Yellow, it learned Fly and I traded it back to Red again roftl)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
...Whu-? You mean... Charizard never coudl learn fly in BLUE?! I had Blastoise, I never knew this! XD
I once choose Charmander (I always choose Squirtle) and discovered that he can't learn it :uhmm: I never understood why since it has wings (like Yanmega from the image before roftl)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
A small black gob of dark energy... If I'm not mistaken it was shown underwater where Meowth saw it, and was killed (yeah, Japanese knows no chill, even showing the corpse floating in the water) but then brought back.

Just my theory, anyway.
I haven't watched that episode but, its like you wrote :yesyes2: :sisi2: and... I want to see it anyway XDDD (if Ash is an eternal 10 year old I can survive the Mimikyu curse XD)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Poor Mimikyu! XD it is cute, though... also I think I know where he got the knife, but I don't think it was intended for what he was gonna do with it. ._.
You know from where he got that knife??

lxMattAranxl

Gardevoir Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir
Simple...

... He has pockets designed from the Time Lord whereas he keeps every weapon imaginable for the day he finally comes across Pikachu!!! *Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN*

That rivals even Team Rocket!!! *Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN*

WITH A SATCHEL OF POKEMON COOKIES INCASE HE GETS HUNGRY!!!! *DUN dun DUUUUUU-record stop* ... What? He doesnt' carry ONLY weapons, you know. :p Little guy is resourceful.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Simple...

... He has pockets designed from the Time Lord whereas he keeps every weapon imaginable for the day he finally comes across Pikachu!!! *Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN*

That rivals even Team Rocket!!! *Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN*

WITH A SATCHEL OF POKEMON COOKIES INCASE HE GETS HUNGRY!!!! *DUN dun DUUUUUU-record stop* ... What? He doesnt' carry ONLY weapons, you know. :p Little guy is resourceful.
Wow! He can be really useful as a bag! roftlroftlroftlroftlroftlroftlroftl:haha: :hahaha::haha: :hahaha::haha: :hahaha::haha: :hahaha::haha: :hahaha::haha: :hahaha:

Top Bottom