Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Pokémon GO' started by Diehl, May 23, 2017.
I don't know what to say... I understand that they don't want to have cheaters in the game but they are slowly removing everything fun:
- Pokestops no longer work at driving speeds (if you're moving Go Plus won't loot stops)
- Pokémon don't spawn when you are moving too fast
- Never giving free balls (they added the daily/weekly rewards but not a single ball...)
- increasing useless items so balls are more rare (and you need to buy them)
- block sites that tell you where you can find some Pokémon (because they used the GO servers)
- block sites that tell you the IVs of your Pokémon
- don't care about rural players (so they try to play with cheats)
Uhm... I have read more negative things instead of good ones in the past months and I'm slowly losing interest in the app... it was a really good idea but the developers are too greedy and made too many mistakes...
Oh right, I'm playing once/twice a day for less than 2 minutes to catch some rock-types for the event but when it will end I wonder when I'll use again the app