1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Pokemon: Johto League Champions Comes Out on DVD Today

Discussion in 'Pokémon Anime' started by Diehl, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Diehl

Diehl As consistent as a Honda engine Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Emolga and Zapdos
    PkmnGO Team:
    My opinion: with all the "technologies" we have nowadays, such like Blu-Ray, Streaming (Netflix, Hulu, the Pokémon TV app) and everything else, may make the DVDs look pointless, but, I thinks if you are really a big fan of the "Johto League Champions" series, it may be a great buy.

'Cause, I think now this is the kind of stuff you buy from your heart, not by using your brain. As I said, DVDs are now pointless, but you know, a fan is a fan, and sometimes we do silly things in order to satisfy our subconscious... Such like buy a DVD pack from a series we can easily find online.
  2. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Thank you for the news!

Usually I don't buy any DVD for the anime series since I prefer to buy the movies but I think that this DVD set is really great for those who love the Pokémon anime :yesyes2: :sisi2:
  3. valle

valle Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    2nd Generation
    PkmnGO Team:
    Love it!
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.