Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Following the alleged leaks yesterday, a trademark for Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Pokémon Let's Go: Eevee have been registered as domain names by CSC Corporate Domains, Inc. (the same company Nintendo used to register the official Pokémon Sun & Moon website domain).
DdQIZm-W4AAa_TM[1][1].jpg
Note that the only confirmed piece of information is the domain names and nothing about the games.
pokemonletsgopikachu2[1].jpg
pokemonletsgopikachu3[1].jpg

Thanks to siliconera for the images.

Whois:
yggUhjy[1].png

Suffering from Severe Depression
Pokémon Trainer
From what I've read on various sites, it will be a remake? of Yellow version but of course with Red & Blue grown up (as we saw in Sun & Moon)

Plus, I have a sneaky suspision that Lillie will be the female counterpart/playable character because that would really connect why she travelled to Kanto at the end of Sun & Moon

Also, I forgot to add that in Yellow version, Red starts with a Pikachu & Blue starts with an Eevee so it's no coincidence

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
From what I've read on various sites, it will be a remake? of Yellow version but of course with Red & Blue grown up (as we saw in Sun & Moon)

Plus, I have a sneaky suspision that Lillie will be the female counterpart/playable character because that would really connect why she travelled to Kanto at the end of Sun & Moon

Also, I forgot to add that in Yellow version, Red starts with a Pikachu & Blue starts with an Eevee so it's no coincidence
About the Yellow remake, here's the image with the info (still fake until confirmed):
No please.

Found this:
View attachment 3667

I don't think Lillie will be the female counterpart/playable character because in USUM she stays in Alola (and Gladion is the one that go to Kanto)... since they will use Red, I think the famale will be Leaf/Blue :yeahyeah:

I thought about the same thing but forgot to write it XD

Top Bottom