1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Pokémon Let’s Go: Pikachu and Pokémon Let's Go: Eevee Domains Registered

Discussion in 'Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu & Pokémon Let's Go Eevee' started by May, May 16, 2018.

1. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Following the alleged leaks yesterday, a trademark for Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Pokémon Let's Go: Eevee have been registered as domain names by CSC Corporate Domains, Inc. (the same company Nintendo used to register the official Pokémon Sun & Moon website domain).
    DdQIZm-W4AAa_TM[1][1].jpg
    Note that the only confirmed piece of information is the domain names and nothing about the games.
    pokemonletsgopikachu2[1].jpg pokemonletsgopikachu3[1].jpg
    Thanks to siliconera for the images.

Whois:
    yggUhjy[1].png
  2. Offline

... Suffering from Severe Depression Pokémon Trainer

From what I've read on various sites, it will be a remake? of Yellow version but of course with Red & Blue grown up (as we saw in Sun & Moon)

Plus, I have a sneaky suspision that Lillie will be the female counterpart/playable character because that would really connect why she travelled to Kanto at the end of Sun & Moon

Also, I forgot to add that in Yellow version, Red starts with a Pikachu & Blue starts with an Eevee so it's no coincidence
  3. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    About the Yellow remake, here's the image with the info (still fake until confirmed):
    I don't think Lillie will be the female counterpart/playable character because in USUM she stays in Alola (and Gladion is the one that go to Kanto)... since they will use Red, I think the famale will be Leaf/Blue :yeahyeah:

I thought about the same thing but forgot to write it XD

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50