1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fan Games Pokémon Luminon

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Gallery' started by TintjeMadelintje101, Oct 18, 2016.

Share This Page

1. TintjeMadelintje101

TintjeMadelintje101 Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;) Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Hey there everyone visiting this thread!!... Welcome!! xD

-All recent updates-
    Update 08-11-2018: Pokémon Luminon Alpha Demo v1.o was released
    Update 17-11-2018: Pokémon Luminon Alpha Demo v1.1 was released.

-How to download?-
    Option 1: Go to my Luminon website (https://tintjemadelintje101.wixsite.com/pokemonluminon) -> Click on 'Download' -> Scroll down to find 'Newest Version' -> Click on the link below named 'Pokemon Luminon - Alpha Demo v1.1' -> And download it!!
    Option 2: Go to my post on DA (https://www.deviantart.com/tintjemadelintje101/art/Pokemon-Luminon-download-now-available-766328328) -> Scroll down to find 'Download' -> Click on the link next to it -> And download it!!

If you have any suggestions or find some random bug!? Go and message me on this thread: https://pokemon-trainer.com/threads/pokemon-luminon-bug-fest.2664/ I will document all the bugs/suggestions there so we all know what it is and what I do with it ^-^

Enjoy!!
    --

You are probably here for my Pokémon fan game progress... well you are at the good end cause here I update as regular as possible whenever I get new stuff done in the game, I post a comment on this thread when I've done an update.
    So enjoy seeing or following this thread and hopefully you might be able to test out the first alpha release of this game in 2018 :D
    As of now there is a website for Luminon, you can find it here
    https://tintjemadelintje101.wixsite.com/pokemonluminon
    for your information the download will be downloadable from that website!!

Also I want to let you guys know that in this threat here you can vote to whom you want to choose as your starter!

If you are interested in a little back story about the game, you can read that in this spoiler
    Little bit of history:
    It seems you are interested so let's get started then xD

So I assume you probably already know who I am but just in case if you don't, I'm Tina (Aka TintjeMadelintje101) born on 4th of June 1993, I'm a native Dutch girl (born and raised), I consider myself an artist (which you can see at my DA page, here is a link to it: https://www.deviantart.com/tintjemadelintje101) and I have a youtube channel (Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/JustTheLyrics) where I upload my fusion works (for this game)
    So now onto the history part:
    This might sound a little over the top... but this game project is a work in progress for a very long time xD my first concept fusion I ever posted was in 2014 ([​IMG]), that was after I started this project.. how long you may ask? Well honestly I don't remember exactly anymore, BUT I do still have a zip file of the original 'Pokémon Essentials v14 2014-09-28' Which is the first essentials I can actually find on my PC (^^; yeah.. I keep basically everything on my pc.. I barely delete anything except for necessity and hard drive space xD) so guessing it started in 2014 either.. but I dunno if I had essentials v13 I could have deleted that one... so could be a year earlier if that was the case.
    This game started as a 'tutorial project' for me to learn RPG Maker XP... yeah I know there are actual tuts on the interwebs about RMXP... but I was stubborn and refused to watch or read those haha >-<.. anyway Pokémon Essentials helped me allot to learn the game engine, mostly due to trial and error, I learned how to event, tile and all the other things needed in RMXP, though I still cannot code Ruby but I do have learned to atleast understand the code if I see one.. so sometimes I can see where a specific part of the game is run with :D
    All thanks to Pokémon Essentials :D.. yeah basically this was a side project for me, I wanted to make another game in RMXP named Simple Quest (SQ).
    Though over the years I got side tracked and this became my main project, SQ is still in my to do list, just like "Pokémon Kingdoms" Is either (ooh new Pokémon game!!.. be patient I will reveal this game when the time is right).

This Game came in many names over the years:
    • Pokémon WIP (wip as in work in progress xD)
    • Pokémon Omni
    • Pokémon Omnicrom
    • Pokémon Fusion
    • Pokémon Fusi (I had that name for about 2 years xD)
    • Pokémon Luminocrom (also kept it for like 2 years, the 18th of January 2018 I changed the name to Pokémon Luminon
    During the times it was called between WIP and Fusi (that was between 2014-2016 I think), the game was pretty much on hold all the time, I barely had any time to do much work on it, and on some times I didn't care enough to put some effort in it... the times were alright but was mostly really buzzy doing other things.. mostly I did some minor stuff.. a small map or two, or figuring out a certain event.
    Around 2016 I had a little bit more motivation to do something like this, and I started to work on this game again (quite slowly though), until 2017 came around and I really went on making some fusion sprites! I wanted to do that for a while but never did it, I decided to do it!! Most of that year was bright and LOADS of improvement on the game was made in then! Until yet again, real life needs to be interfering >-< not in a bad way, I got married, and we moved to another country because my husband was going to study abroad, it's planned to be only 4 years >-<.
    In August 2017 I picked up the pace, I had moved, the marriage was held and I had internet in the new house, I went on with the goal to finish it in 2018 (the alpha demo) which I accomplished on the 8th of November 2018 :D Today I'm aiming to finish the Alpha Demo v1.2 as soon as I can, but I think it'll be around 2020 or if lucky end of 2019, since then I have found a full time job and can only work during my free time xD

Alright that's it xD thanks for reading this part of the history >-< I know it was long xD

Suggest your own fusion??
    Yes you can, if you read below :yeahyeah:
    You guys can also suggest some awesome fusions, there are some rules attached to it xD and these are the rules:
    • You can choose any Pokémon to fuse... yes any pokémon, the limit is of 1-4 species to choose from (mostly due to sprite space xD) ^-^
    • You're not limited to choose fusion from one region, you can choose from more regions, like fuse a Zigzagoon with a Patrat for example.
    • You can pick Pokémon I already fused, but then the base will be different, there is a small chance that will make it to the dex. If you choose only one I already done, there is still a chance it will make it to the dex.
    • Please let it be unique!!!!!!
    Also be aware I use the B&W/B2&W2 sprites (and custom X&Y/Su&Mo/S&S sprites)

Game stuff!!!
    Please look through the Spoiler Tabs for what you're looking for. Plus if I updated anything I'll let a reply on the thread post letting you guys know that there is an update :D!
    The update has the date of the day added to the thread, so look for the most recent post if you want to see the newest update!

So here goes!!

Screenshots
    In game screenshots:
    -Some screenshots from in game-
    Pokémon Luminon - Screenshot - Female Character.png Pokémon Luminon - Screenshot - Male Character.png - Pokémon Luminon - Screenshot - Female Character_Menu.png Pokémon Luminon - Screenshot - Male Character_Menu.png
    Pokémon Luminon - Screenshot - Faces (nice) - NPCnurse.png Pokémon Luminon - Screenshot - Faces (neutral) - NPCnurse.png

Choose your starter!: Pokémon Luminon - Screenshot - Choosing Pokémon - Furi.png Pokémon Luminon - Screenshot - Choosing Pokémon - Gokojin.png Pokémon Luminon - Screenshot - Choosing Pokémon - Sasago.png
    Also in this threat you can vote to whom you want to choose as your starter!
    Don't forget to comment on that threat to whom you chose and why!!

Pokédex entires (as information for choosing your starter):
    Furi: This Pokémon can be very aggrassive against strangers. It's ears are really fluffy, but touching it unnoticed can leave a serious burn.
    Gokojin:
    A gentle Pokémon at heart but fierce in look, many people do not want to come close afraid to get affected by what this Pokémon might have.
    Sasago: Sasago likes to hide in tall trees that are next to lakes, when the sun sparkles brightly in the water Sasago will go jump in looking for sparkles.

Cities:

Alsvo City: Layout - Alsvo City V1.png <-added on 27-02-2019
    -Duskto City + Duskto City Docks: Layout - Duskto City V1.png + Layout - Duskto City Docks V1.png

Towns:

Chentille Town: Layout - Chentille Town.png <- Old VS New -> Layout - Chentille Town V4.png
    Grenaline Town: Layout - Grenaline Town.png <- Old VS New -> Layout - Grenaline Town V2.png
    Elfe Town: Layout - Elfe Town.png
    Welfish Town: Layout - Welfish Town.png
    Quili Town: Layout - Quili Town.png

Villages:
    Ranchville Village: Layout - Ranchville Village V2.png <- Old VS New -> Layout - Ranchville Village V3.png

Hamlets:

Shirokko's Hamlet: Layout - Shirokko's Hamlet V1.png <- Old VS New -> Layout - Shirokko's Hamlet V2.png

Mountains:
    Serpent Path: Layout - Serpent Path.png <- Old VS New -> Layout - Serpent Path V2.png <- VS NEWER Layout - Serpent Path V3.png

Roads:

Route 1: Layout - Route 1 V1.png <- Old VS New -> Layout - Route 1 V2.png
    Route 3: Layout - Route 3 V1.png <- Old VS New -> Layout - Route 3 V2.png

Forests:
    Shirokko Forerst part1: Layout - Shirokko Forest (pt1) V1.png <- Old VS New -> Layout - Shirokko Forest (pt1) V2.png
    Shirokko Forerst part2: Layout - Shirokko Forest (pt2) V1.png <- Old VS New -> Layout - Shirokko Forest (pt2) V2.png

Caves:

None are tiled as of yet

-Town Map (Of the Kala region)-
    mapRegion0.png

For full view of the screenshots please click on the thumbnail ;)
    AND these screenshots will be updated accordingly!!

Trainer Sprites
    Protagonists (Aya and Yori): Aya and Yori V2.png
    Rivals (Shana and Yuki): Shana and Yuki.png
    Rivals (Ryan and Raven): Ryan and Raven.png

-Other Trainer sprites-
    Firefighters (Male and Female): Firefighters.png
    Bugcatcher (Male and Female): Bugcatcher_F.png Bugcatcher_M.png

Camper and Picknicker: Camper (is always Male).png Picknicker (is always Female).png
    Youngster (Male and Female): Youngster Male.png Youngster Female.png

Nurse (Green and Purple colour): Nurse Green_F.png Nurse Purple_F.png

-Overworld sprites- ... ...
    Protagonists (Aya and Yori): Aya.png + Yori.png
    Rivals (Shana and Yuki): Shana.png + Yuki.png
    Rivals (Ryan and Raven): Ryan.png + Raven.png
    Professor Rito: Professor Rito.png

-Other trainer OW sprites-
    Firefighters Male and Female: Firefighter Male.png + Firefighter Female.png
    Bugcatcher (Male and Female): Bugcatcher Male.png Bugcatcher Female.png
    Camper and Picknicker: Camper.png Picknicker.png

Youngster (Male and Female): Youngster Male.png Youngster Female.png
    Pokémon Nurse (P): Pokémon Nurse Pink Walk.png + Pokémon Nurse Pink Bow.png
    Pokémon Nurse (B): Pokémon Nurse Blue Walk.png + Pokémon Nurse Blue Bow.png
    Trainer Nurse (F): Nurse Female.png
    Trainer Nurse (M): Nurse Male.png

-Facial expressions pictures-

--New Facial expression pictures (Deleted the old ones though) added 15-08-2019--

Pokémon Nurse (P) - People_DoctorP_Neutral.png People_DoctorP_Happy-Nice.png People_DoctorP_Wink.png People_DoctorP_Happy-BigSmile.png People_DoctorP_Happy-Smile.png People_DoctorP_Shocked.png People_DoctorP_Mad.png People_DoctorP_Angry.png People_DoctorP_Very_Angry.png People_DoctorP_Sad.png People_DoctorP_Cry.png People_DoctorP_Very_Sad.png
    Pokémon Nurse (B) - People_DoctorB_Neutral.png People_DoctorB_Happy-Nice.png People_DoctorB_Wink.png People_DoctorB_Happy-BigSmile.png People_DoctorB_Happy-Smile.png People_DoctorB_Shocked.png People_DoctorB_Mad.png People_DoctorB_Angry.png People_DoctorB_Very_Angry.png People_DoctorB_Sad.png People_DoctorB_Cry.png People_DoctorB_Very_Sad.png

-Intro sprites- <- added 28-02-2019
    Aya - Intro Aya.png
    Yori - Intro Yori.png
    Professor Rito - Intro Professor Rito.png

These sprites will be updated accordingly!!

Pokédex <-Last updated on 19-10-2019
    Luminon Fusiondex.gif

The Pokédex will be updated accordingly!!
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  2. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Good luck with your fan game!
    I really like the trainer sprites and the new region, I can't wait to see more informations like the story, the new team and so on!
    [​IMG] -> what's the region's name?

It's better to not post any download... sorry...
  3. TintjeMadelintje101

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Ah xD it's the Kala region ^-^

Thanks for letting me know, I've deleted that part in the thread ^_^
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  4. TintjeMadelintje101

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Update 19-10-2016
    Added the Fusion Dex full overview!! It will be updated when new Fusemon will be added!!
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I really like the final evolution of the water starter!! :hype::hype:
  6. TintjeMadelintje101

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Cool xD Glad you like em ^-^ :hype::dance: :happydance:
  7. TintjeMadelintje101

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    I Edited the Town Map >-< the reason why was because it didn't really fit well with where the routes would be pointed in the essentials kit, I didn't notice it should be on a 16x16 grid xD SOoooo not the townmap is on the 16x16 grid and tbh, it looks allot better now.. What do you guys say?

You can see the new one at the comparrison of Old/New in the spoiler 'Screenshots' ^-^
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  8. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Uhm... I'm not an expert so I can't understand the difference (I only see that one is bigger and one smaller...) but... I liked the old one because you don't see all that pixel effects XD
  9. TintjeMadelintje101

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Ah xD uhm When you look at the new one the routes and the cities are now perfectly positioned on a 16x16 grid, in the old one the route at the complete top is almost pushed off the map, and in the new one it's more centered.
    haha lol yeah I see now that I didn't make the map bigger >-< it's like the normal size and the new one is 200x bigger, you have to make it 200x bigger in RPGXP for some reason >-< and the old one I kinda forgot to make bigger xD
    • List
  10. TintjeMadelintje101

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Hey there everyone, a slight update!!
    - Added the Fusion Fossil: Kastos (dexnr: 100) - See spoiler tab from Pokédex
    - Added Walking and Running front overworld sprite of Jori!! - See spoiler tab Trainer sprites
    - Added some revised Trainer sprites - See spoler tab Trainer

I'll update again whenever I added something again :D
  11. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Kastos is really nice!!! But that Kitsune is really cute!!! I want it!!! :hype::hype:
    Oh! We have a firefighter!!! It's the first time that someone added them! I hope that our region don't need them or some evil team don't use fire types to burn everything! :afraid:
  12. TintjeMadelintje101

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Thx :D currnetly also working on the evolution of Kastos. Dawww, you are able to obtain in once the game is in alpha ;)
    Yeah the firefighters are there for a good reason ;) they also belong to some plot idea's >-< so I can't spoil to much sadly :yeahyeah:
  13. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Oh! They are there for a reason? Now I want to know!!!
  14. TintjeMadelintje101

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Yeah xD atleast some of them are there for a plot reason, but some of them will mainly be used as roadblocks xD
  15. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I think that the roadblocks will be their main job XD
  16. TintjeMadelintje101

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    For some of them.. yeah xD
    • List
  17. TintjeMadelintje101

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Hey hey, here is another update :D
    - Added Kastos's Party Icon - See Spoiler tab 'Pokédex'
    - Added a new Fusemon : Luparopush (dexnr: 111) - See Spoiler tab 'Pokédex'

There will come new updates hopefully real soon asd
  18. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Is Luparopush a fusion of Lucario + Makuhita?
  19. TintjeMadelintje101

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
  20. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team: