Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Hi Long time no see xD here is a Graphic Update

I've added the new sprite of your rivals playing as a male!!
here they are: View attachment 16764 (It's Shana, you can find her in the spoiler tab 'Sprites' under 'Rivals')
And: View attachment 16766 (It's Yuki, you can find her in the spoiler tab 'Sprites' under 'Rivals')

Hope you like them ^-^ if you're wondering what has changed... well here are their old sprites: View attachment 16765(shana) & View attachment 16767(yuki)

--
OH before I forget to let you know.. On Deviant Art I have made a group where I upload all the sprites including all the screenshots, if you wish to keep track of it you can check there as well ^-^
https://www.deviantart.com/pokemon-luminon

Tina Out :old:
I like both the new and old style :yesyes2: :sisi2:

TintjeMadelintje101

Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;)
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
I like both the new and old style :yesyes2: :sisi2:
Oh xD good to know >-< though I do think I have gotten better in spriting looking at the before and after sprites xD

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Another graphic update yeay!! (Now that I have the time to do stuff xD)
After many trials and errors with this thing... I finally have the final result of the intro picture of Aya & Yori.
here they are:
IntroAya - (Not transparent).png
IntroYori - (Not transparent).png

Hope you like em ^-^

It's Tina Out >-<

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Another graphic update yeay!! (Now that I have the time to do stuff xD)
After many trials and errors with this thing... I finally have the final result of the intro picture of Aya & Yori.
here they are: View attachment 16773 View attachment 16772

Hope you like em ^-^

It's Tina Out >-<
The intro... so when you choose if you play as a boy or as a girl?

(Now that I have the time to do stuff xD)
Are you forced to stay at home?

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
The intro... so when you choose if you play as a boy or as a girl?
Yes that is indeed where you choose for a male or female ;), I'll show a video preview of it later when I have tweaked the position properly xD

Are you forced to stay at home?
Yep, we have been forced to stay home for 2 weeks now (officially that is, the unofficial has been for over a month) >-> we can officially go outside only once a day... though my husband and I need to go out more cause of our dog.. she does her sh** and wee 3-4x a day xD

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Yes that is indeed where you choose for a male or female ;), I'll show a video preview of it later when I have tweaked the position properly xD
Great! :wow:

Yep, we have been forced to stay home for 2 weeks now (officially that is, the unofficial has been for over a month) >-> we can officially go outside only once a day... though my husband and I need to go out more cause of our dog.. she does her sh** and wee 3-4x a day xD
Officially here we were forced to stay at home since mid March but in reality a lot of places here were closed since end February... :coffee:

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Graphic update!! Again >-<

And yet another update, this time from one of the rivals again!!
It's from Ryan, a rival when you play as a 'female'
here he is:
Ryan.png
(You can also find it in the spoiler section '-sprites-' under 'rivals')

Hope you like him ^-^
Cheers,
Tina ^-^

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Graphic update!! Again >-<

And yet another update, this time from one of the rivals again!!
It's from Ryan, a rival when you play as a 'female'
here he is:
View attachment 17893 (You can also find it in the spoiler section '-sprites-' under 'rivals')

Hope you like him ^-^
Cheers,
Tina ^-^
Really a nice sprite!
Will you remake the sprites of Shana and Yuki?

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Really a nice sprite!
Will you remake the sprites of Shana and Yuki?
Thanx ^-^
Oh I actually already did those >-<
These 2:
Shana.png
(<- Shana) &
Yuki.png
(<-Yuki)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
I forgot that they already got a remake :facepalm3:
xD That's alright ;)

-Edit-
I have just added the 'Pokédex' again to the thread :D there's sadly not much on there yet xD

Last edited:

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Little update xD

So for the past weeks I've been working allot on the game, not necessarily graphic wise, more like in game wise and making events and map the maps xDxDxD so I almost have the first town finished again and then need to work on... all the rest, I hope I can finish the new alpha soon ;-; cause I'm getting really excited about showing you guys how the game looks like now >-<
As a little Graphic update I actually added it the 23 of april but forgot to give an update to it haha xD
I've added the Pokédex again to the threat!! which you can find in the 'Pokédex' section of the threat!
not that it has allot on there, since I still need to renew the sprites haha xD

That's it for now,

Cheers!!
Tina

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Little update xD

So for the past weeks I've been working allot on the game, not necessarily graphic wise, more like in game wise and making events and map the maps xDxDxD so I almost have the first town finished again and then need to work on... all the rest, I hope I can finish the new alpha soon ;-; cause I'm getting really excited about showing you guys how the game looks like now >-<
As a little Graphic update I actually added it the 23 of april but forgot to give an update to it haha xD
I've added the Pokédex again to the threat!! which you can find in the 'Pokédex' section of the threat!

That's it for now,

Cheers!!
Tina
Can't wait for the next alpha!!

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Little update xD

That's it for now,

Cheers!!
Tina

Thank you very much my best. We are happy and we are looking for it.

Me too my best friend. I can't wait also for the next alpha

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team

Thank you very much my best. We are happy and we are looking for it.

I'm glad you guys look foward to it, just yesterday I realized I actually forgot to put the Pokémon I already have in the PBS (that is the file which stores all information of the Pokémon in essentials if it's not there you get error codes when calling up the Pokémon) xD So been doing that... I takes a looong time only have 3 Pokémon fully added (that is with moves stats ect ect xD) xD

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I'm glad you guys look foward to it, just yesterday I realized I actually forgot to put the Pokémon I already have in the PBS (that is the file which stores all information of the Pokémon in essentials if it's not there you get error codes when calling up the Pokémon) xD So been doing that... I takes a looong time only have 3 Pokémon fully added (that is with moves stats ect ect xD) xD

Hahaha ^^. No problem and take your time my best friend.

Hope, that you will finish it in the best direction ever.

TintjeMadelintje101

Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
I have realized that it's been a while since I've been on the forum >-< Life has been quite in the way and kept me from doing anything decent on the interwebs xD
BUT fear not, I have been able to work (slowly) on the game, since I'm rebooting everything it takes ages to get stuff back in there, however, I'm also doing a total graphic reboot, as in fusions and dex ect. ect.

So for the first time in literally ages I have finished a new fusion which is going to be in the new game ^-^ which I proudly want to show here (Since I'm actually really happy with it)
- Nr #12: Slithbeat -
#12 Slithbeat.gif
- Bug type -

I've also recorded the fusion for those who want to see xD:
It's going to be a 3 stage evolution ^-^ 2nd stage will be Bug/Fire (the 3e stage is also going to be Bug/Fire)

The name of the game might change (again) due to the reboot but I will keep it on this for now >-<

So I hope you guys haven't given up on me xD Updates will probably be slow (this week probably not since I got a week off haha) but I still am working on this little game ^-^

Cheers,
Tina :hero:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I have realized that it's been a while since I've been on the forum >-< Life has been quite in the way and kept me from doing anything decent on the interwebs xD
BUT fear not, I have been able to work (slowly) on the game, since I'm rebooting everything it takes ages to get stuff back in there, however, I'm also doing a total graphic reboot, as in fusions and dex ect. ect.

So for the first time in literally ages I have finished a new fusion which is going to be in the new game ^-^ which I proudly want to show here (Since I'm actually really happy with it)
- Nr #12: Slithbeat - View attachment 25797 - Bug type -

It's going to be a 3 stage evolution ^-^ 2nd stage will be Bug/Fire (the 3e stage is also going to be Bug/Fire)

The name of the game might change (again) due to the reboot but I will keep it on this for now >-<

So I hope you guys haven't given up on me xD Updates will probably be slow (this week probably not since I got a week off haha) but I still am working on this little game ^-^

Cheers,

Long Time No see. Hi dear friend.

How are you?

Good one really. This story is the good one

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

- Nr #12: Slithbeat - View attachment 25797 - Bug type -

Cheers,
I really love this little guy! :wow: Can't wait to see the evos!!

Top Bottom