1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystery Dungeon Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX coming to Nintendo Switch on March 6, 2020

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by May, Jan 9, 2020.

Share This Page

1. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX was announced during today’s Pokémon Direct presentation. The game is a remake of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team (for Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS).
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX will be released on Nintendo Switch on March 6, 2020 but you can get a first look at the upcoming game by downloading the demo today on Nintendo eShop. You can carry over your progress to the full version of the game.
    slide.jpg

05-en[1].jpg
    NSwitch_PokemonMysteryDungeon_01_EN_image500w[1].jpg NSwitch_PokemonMysteryDungeon_03_EN_image500w[1].jpg NSwitch_PokemonMysteryDungeon_11_EN_image500w[1].jpg NSwitch_PokemonMysteryDungeon_20_EN_image500w[1].jpg NSwitch_PokemonMysteryDungeon_27_EN_image500w[1].jpg

Official website: https://mysterydungeon.pokemon.com/en-us/
  2. TintjeMadelintje101

TintjeMadelintje101 Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;) Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    :wow::wow::wow: OMG I saw the trainer earlier!! I can't wait for it to come out, finally for me a reason to buy a switch haha. I absolutely love PMD games >-<:hype::wow::wow::wow:
  3. Shinso Vampire Nagato

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I already pre-ordered it! I love the Demo!
  4. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I'm happy that after a lot of years we will have a MD game
    I'll play it but I'm a little sad because I wanted something new and not a remake...
  5. TintjeMadelintje101

TintjeMadelintje101 Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;) Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    True, on that, wished something new either, though, a remake is not to bad either it still is a PMD game xD and the graphics look awesome :wow:
  6. Shinso Vampire Nagato

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I agree a new game would have been better, but with how crap Gates and SMD were I rather take a remake of a good one!