Penguin's Crown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Pokémon the Movie: Coco first trailer and movie poster

Discussion in 'Pokémon Movies and Shorts' started by May, Feb 28, 2020.

Share This Page

1. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    No new games were announced

They haven't announced anything... when they will announced something you will find the news here in the forum :yesyes2: :sisi2:
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

And maybe i will found it in another
  3. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The movie has been postponed. At present no date for the movie has been revealed :coffee:
  4. Nurse Joey

[​IMG]

Even if I don't see or have a good expectation about this movie and even if I thought that they will postponed the movie but still sad information.

Firstly I read from you then J found a link in anoth website for detailing the movie.

Do you the Shiny Celebi no Present by this one present no date for the movie has been revealed o No? AND IF YES THEN CAN I take it now? Or Not?
  5. Nurse Joey

6. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    What??
    If your question is when the shiny Celebi distribution will be available is: dunno. In Japan they will give Celebi and Zarudo with the tickets (so now we don't know when the tickets will be sold), in Europe and North America it's usually with a GameStop/other stores distribution
    If the question is: when the movie will be released: dunno. For now it's a TBD
  7. Nurse Joey

Well, the question is that Is the event of catching Shiny celebii is been postponed also or not?

If they revealed and never postponed it then Can I have it now or not? And if yes then how can we take it.

I think that your answer is that in Japanese then they can catch shiny celebi but in Europe then not now. This what I understood.

Oh right, sorry for writing by japanese ways little bit? Hahaha ^^
  8. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Usually (starting with XY) you simply get the Pokémon in your party/box so there isn't anymore an event where you catch a Mythical
    The event for now was postponed (in Japan, in Europe/NA the event wasn't announced)

This event Celebi isn't available so there isn't any way to have it. When it will be released in Japan you can start asking for a trade (usually an event Pokémon is traded for another event Pokémon or another Mythical)
    (you can have a shiny Celebi with a trade and the Celebi will be from Crystal -> if it's not hacked)

Yes, when a movie is released and an event/Mythical Pokémon it's first in Japan and some months later everywhere else (usually at the end of the year or when they release the movie in EU/NA)
  9. Nurse Joey

Thank you very much much very much very much very much very much for the explanation.

It is more than enough. This answer is more than my expectation and it is the bet answer ever. More than my answer by 100 percentage.

OK, so It will be impossible or nearby o impossible for us to have shiny celebi. We need to trade for it. It will be so impossible to have them and we need to wait for it.

It will be very hard to have the. About the movie, yup I know that we will have the movie date for this pokemon. I am looking for the shiny celebii. The new pokemon is good to have but the most important is the shiny celebi
  10. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    If you want a shiny Celebi you can ask for a trade... but the shiny Celebi from the movie (the one we are talking) for now wasn't released so it's impossibile to get.
  11. Nurse Joey

Thank you for the information. The two things are really difficult and really sad thing.

Cause celebii is so difficult and never appeared too much
  12. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    there were a lot of events for Celebi (like the 20th anniversary) :yeahyeah:
  13. Nurse Joey

I didn't know. Hahaha. Anyway, good to hear hope have one celebii
  14. Nurse Joey

From celebii

CoroCoro has confirmed a new element of distribution. If you have Pokémon Sword & Shield Isle of Armor and you have a Zarude in your party, you'll be able to receive Ash's Cap based on his Partner Cap from the movie Coco, for your character from an attendant at the Taxi Station. If you don't have the DLC, you can receive the hat when you go to watch the movie. We'll provide full details of this distribution as and when they come so be sure to keep checking back.
  15. Nurse Joey

1 day ago

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. Nurse Joey

serebii showed us that maybe after next episode there is a will video of the movie or information about the movie will appear nearby.

From serebii

It has been announced that tomorrow's episode of the Japanese variety show, Oha Suta, will air a "super major announcement" about the new movie Pokémon the Movie Coco. Presently, following the delay the move is undated but prebooking of tickets for the movie opens next week in Japan. We'll provide full news and details as they happen so be sure to keep checking back
    Edit @ 23:15: Oha Suta has aired and has revealed the voice actors for both the character Coco and Zarude. Zarude will be portrayed by Kankuro Nakamura VI while Coco will be portrayed by Moka Kamishiraishi. A news release also reveals two new characters: Professor Zed portrayed by Koichi Yamadera and Karen portrayed by Shoko Nakagawa. These are researhers at the Biotope Company where Ash visits
  17. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    "super major announcement": voice actors :omg:
    well, maybe today we will know the release date...
  18. Nurse Joey

The date will be in December as been explained in serebii before minutes
  19. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    December 25, 2020 :yesyes2: :sisi2:
    (Zarude and Shiny Celebi are now available for those that bought the ticket for the movie > so to get them (until a NA/EU event) we have to trade)
  20. Nurse Joey

Oh really hard to get them in trade. And I don't want to buy the ticket so what should we do?

We are stuck