Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The official Japanese website updated with the first story details about the upcoming movie: Pokémon the Movie XY & Z 2016.
storyImg01[1].jpg
Ash continues his journey with his friends when a lump covered in white smoke drops from the sky and lands in front of Ash and his friends.
Whena the white smoke fade away, a shape appear from it and reveal the Mythical Pokémon Volcanion.

Volcanion, who hates humans, tries to leave the place but the impact of the fall caused Ash and Volcanion to be linked together by a strange device. The two are now unable to separate and Ash is dragged along with Volcanion.
The two reach the Azoth Kingdom, a mechanical kingdom of machinery where gigantic cogwheels are all over the place and rotating.
Source: pocketmonsters.net

MrPigsworth

the kid from 2015 that never grew up
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Tepig

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Ah ok XDD bacause I wasn't able to understand the "eww" :yeahyeah:
Well... for now the plot is... really common so I hope that there will be something more :yeahyeah:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Ah ok XDD bacause I wasn't able to understand the "eww" :yeahyeah:
Well... for now the plot is... really common so I hope that there will be something more :yeahyeah:
Don't know if you've seen TyranitarTube's Theory on Volcanion but he thinks it's going to be like Mewtwo.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Don't know if you've seen TyranitarTube's Theory on Volcanion but he thinks it's going to be like Mewtwo.
He is a Youtuber?? The only one that I know is TheJWittz (I watched 1 or 2 videos) so I don't know TyranitarTube's theory... and I don't think that for the third time we will have something like Mewtwo (the second one is Genesect)

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
He is a Youtuber?? The only one that I know is TheJWittz (I watched 1 or 2 videos) so I don't know TyranitarTube's theory... and I don't think that for the third time we will have something like Mewtwo (the second one is Genesect)
Yea he's a YouTuber he comes up with pretty cool theories, and at times he teams up with artists from DA for help in creating artwork for his videos. But the thing with Genesect that makes it different is that they modified it after reviving it, what Team Rocket has done is create new life from almost scratch.
Here's his video on the Volcanion Theory:

MrPigsworth

the kid from 2015 that never grew up
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Tepig
I swear this better not be like the Victini movie

Top Bottom