1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OVA/ONA & Special Episodes Pokémon: Twilight Wings, a Galar Region Short Animated Series will be debuting in January 2020

Discussion in 'Pokémon Anime' started by May, Dec 13, 2019.

Share This Page

1. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The official Pokémon website announced that a seven-episode limited animated series will debut on YouTube on January 15, 2020 with a new episode debuting every month thereafter.
    slide.jpg
    Pokémon: Twilight Wings (Hakumei no Tsubasa), which is separate from Pokémon the Series, is set in the Galar region and will show the struggles and conflicts of young people living in the Galar region.
    Each episode will be approximately five minutes in length. Animation will be provided by Studio Colorido (know for Typhoon Noruda, Penguin Highway, Fastening Days).

Official Japanese website: https://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/hakumei_no_tsubasa/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social
  2. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

I think that this one is similar to Pokemon Generation but still looking for to see it
  3. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I don't think that this one is like Generations... because Generations was an anime inspired by the video game series (that's why we see Silver and some of the main characters from the games) while Twilight Wings seems a stand-alone with original characters (at least from what we can see from the poster)
  4. Nurse Joey

Nice Points indeed ^^. Well, i do meant that there are some point that similar such as doing five minutes. Small and few episodes just for this new season. I do want to see it but I didn't saw 2019 too much until now.

So maybe i will see them both. What about the movie 22, when it will appear here in forums? Alao what do you think of movie 23?
  5. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    We don't have streamings of the movie and you won't find it here...
    The DVD of the movie will be released this week so maybe you will find it somewhere online

There's not of infomrations so for now I can't say anything... but at least it will be a brand new movie :yesyes:
  6. Nurse Joey

Thank you very much for the information my friend may chan. I will wait for next week and hipe this movie will be fine.

For sure, at least it is a brand new movie and in reality then i like bokutachi no monogatary so let's see thie movie 22. And wait for movie 23