Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
I really hope so. I'm starting to get sick of waiting, but I know the reward will be worth it!
:suspect: not much can happen in 12-13 pages... but wkno knows? :coffee2: Maybe they will finally free Black :hero:

Oh! And welcome to the community!! Have a nice stay with us Pokémon Trainers and fans! :dance: :happydance:

Voronwé

Pokémon Master
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Marshadow
PkmnGO Team
I really hope so. I'm starting to get sick of waiting, but I know the reward will be worth it!
I feel you. We've been waiting for Black for like 2 years while watching ORAS and XY get concluded.

Retr0

Top Precentage Rattata
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Luxray, Umbreon, Suicune
PkmnGO Team
:suspect: not much can happen in 12-13 pages... but wkno knows? :coffee2: Maybe they will finally free Black :hero:

Oh! And welcome to the community!! Have a nice stay with us Pokémon Trainers and fans! :dance: :happydance:

Thanks for the welcome! I have a feeling that this chapter is just going to be about N and Ghetsis' battle. It'll be interesting to see what they decide to do.

I feel you. We've been waiting for Black for like 2 years while watching ORAS and XY get concluded.

Yeah lol. The hiatus they went on a couple years ago killed me! I'm happy that they at least picked up the series again though.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Thanks for the welcome! I have a feeling that this chapter is just going to be about N and Ghetsis' battle. It'll be interesting to see what they decide to do.

Yeah lol. The hiatus they went on a couple years ago killed me! I'm happy that they at least picked up the series again though.
Oh right... this first part was about N and Ghetsis so maybe like you wrote in the second part they will start to battle :yeahyeah:
That hiatus was horribile :cry3:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

Retr0

Top Precentage Rattata
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Luxray, Umbreon, Suicune
PkmnGO Team

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Just finished reading. Kinda surprised they went for the sociopath route with Lack-two. Not sure how I feel about it
I feel bad.... I wanted Black free and... well, the someone is now free (the Sowrds of Justice trio) but not Black XDD
But, I think in the next chapter N and Ghetsis will battle (with Kyurem that absorbs Zekrom) and maybe after that Black will be free... I say 2-3 more chapters :yeahyeah:

ghfrc

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Heracross
PkmnGO Team
Now just need appears Meloetta with Bianca and the Wild Victini (it has no focus in BW arc) to all legendaries to make a debut in actual arc

Enviado de meu LG-M250 usando Tapatalk

Voronwé

Pokémon Master
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Marshadow
PkmnGO Team
I feel bad.... I wanted Black free and... well, the someone is now free (the Sowrds of Justice trio) but not Black XDD
maybe after that Black will be free... I say 2-3 more chapters :yeahyeah:
Yep, I put my money on Black getting freed by then. N's hypothesis seems like a good gauge... we all know what happened to his Reshiram in Pokémon Origins (and/or Zekrom in the B2W2 game) when he fought Kyurem!

So: Zekrom and Kyurem fight -> Zekrom loses -> Zekrom is fused into Kyurem -> Reshiram reacts -> BLACK IS FREE AT LAST! :old::wow:

Voronwé

Pokémon Master
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Marshadow
PkmnGO Team
This is the most important thing :yesyes2: :sisi2:
To be honest I totally forgot that the Swords of Justice had been trapped for 2 years too... only thing on my mind for every chapter:

Free Black Free Black Free Black Free Black Free Black Free Black

Today's chapter scene 2: Oh yeah, I forgot about those guys... okay... so they're free again... now where's Black?!

ghfrc

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Heracross
PkmnGO Team
To be honest I totally forgot that the Swords of Justice had been trapped for 2 years too... only thing on my mind for every chapter:

Today's chapter scene 2: Oh yeah, I forgot about those guys... okay... so they're free again... now where's Black?!
before they will free all pokemons in Unova, the frozen citizens, free the Kami Trio to Plasma Team, Free Reshiram and theeeen

Hiatus again :V

The dex holders in FRLG to Emerald was free in less time

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

I forgot about the Swords of Justice too asd I want Black free and after that everyone else :yesyes2: :sisi2:

before they will free all pokemons in Unova, the frozen citizens, free the Kami Trio to Plasma Team, Free Reshiram and theeeen

Hiatus again :V

The dex holders in FRLG to Emerald was free in less time

After that who will be trapped again in something? asd

Is it possible to at least name the site of such translations? If so, where did you find them so early, no amount of google-fu has yielded any results to me.
Well, we don't have an official partner so we simply (sometimes when I remember about it) reblog the chapters on tumblr

ghfrc

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Heracross
PkmnGO Team
I read by the illuminate scan

Voronwé

Pokémon Master
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Marshadow
PkmnGO Team
Any idea when the next chapter comes out? (Hopefully sometime around late March given the trend?)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Any idea when the next chapter comes out? (Hopefully sometime around late March given the trend?)
For now there isn't any info about the upcoming chapter... but like you wrote, I think it will be out near the end of the next month :yeahyeah:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
We have a date XD the next chapter will be released March 30th (the wait is really long :cry3: )

ghfrc

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Heracross
PkmnGO Team
We have a date XD the next chapter will be released March 30th (the wait is really long :cry3: )
Two parts again of course ;{

Top Bottom