Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
During the Pokémon World Championship Opening Cerimony, it was revealed that Pokkén Tournament will be released for Wii U and will include Pikachu Libre.
The game will be released worldwide in Spring 2016.
pikachulibrepokken.png

Pokkén Tournament has been announced for the Wii U! Starting in spring, 2016, you can bring home the fun of the exciting Pokémon arcade fighting game. In Pokkén Tournament, Pokémon appear more lifelike than ever before, with amazing graphics and smooth, fluid movements. You will love seeing and battling with your favorite Pokémon.

Pokkén Tournament was developed with BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment, Inc., the producers of one of the top achievements in fighting games, the Tekken series. True to its legacy, this game brings tight gameplay and incredible control to never-before-seen battles between Pokémon. The gameplay is designed to be enjoyed by a wide range of people—even those who have never played a fighting game or an action game before can easily pick it up and play!

Keep checking Pokemon.com for more information about Pokkén Tournament as the launch date approaches in spring, 2016!
Source: official website

Last edited:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
So with Pikachu Libre in the mix I guess that means no Hawlucha...That sucks...we already have a Pikachu in the game we don't need another even if it has a different moveset...

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
So with Pikachu Libre in the mix I guess that means no Hawlucha...That sucks...we already have a Pikachu in the game we don't need another even if it has a different moveset...
I wanted a Pokkén full of fighting types but they added some random Pokémon... :coffee:
Anyway, I want to know if the Amiibo will work with Pokkén :yesyes:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I wanted a Pokkén full of fighting types but they added some random Pokémon... :coffee:
Anyway, I want to know if the Amiibo will work with Pokkén :yesyes:
Hope so...I hope they make special Pokkem Amiibo! Well I wanted a number but not just all fighting types, so far I have been happy with the roster until now...

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Hope so...I hope they make special Pokkem Amiibo! Well I wanted a number but not just all fighting types, so far I have been happy with the roster until now...
They can use the Pikachu and Charizard Amiibo from the Smash series asd

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
They can use the Pikachu and Charizard Amiibo from the Smash series asd
And the Lucario...I was thinking that they could easily do like with the Mario series ones, you can use the regular Amiibo and the Pokken Series ones.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
And the Lucario...I was thinking that they could easily do like with the Mario series ones, you can use the regular Amiibo and the Pokken Series ones.
Oh right XDD I forgot about Lucario XDD
Maybe they will use as a DLC XDD

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I hope that if they put Mewtwo in Pokken that he goes Mega X instead of Y since it's actually meant for close combat. I wonder what other Pokémon will they use cause they have a very large amount to choose from...

And I wonder since it's Tekken if they'll have a Pokémon equivalent to Azazel, or even a story line in it.

bulbasaur1991

Bulbasaur trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Bulbasaur and Umbreon
PkmnGO Team
Good question and I was a little disappointed about being two pikachus honestly lol. Little redundant

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Good question and I was a little disappointed about being two pikachus honestly lol. Little redundant
Well since Pikachu's their Internationally known mascot it makes sense they would include multiple since they have them...

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Top Bottom