What's new

Nendoroid Red and Green/Blue Nendoroids announced for Pokemon's 20th Anniversary

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The official website announced that two new Nendoroids, Red and Green/Blue will ship in Japan this year.
This nendo is exclusive to the Pokémon Center Japan and its Amazon Store. Preorders open on February 27th til March 31st, 2016 and ships out on July 9th, 2016.
CabR4xeUsAATfmm[1].jpg

The Nendoroid Red & Green cost 7.500 yen and the bundle include:
- Nendoroid Red: figure body with two face parts, five arm parts and two foot parts
- Nendoroid Green/Blue: figure body with two face parts, six arm parts and two foot parts
- Accessories: two Poké Balls and one backpack
- included Pokémon: Mew (the head, feet and tail are movable so you can also change the pose).

TintjeMadelintje101

Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;)
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
\*o*/ I love Nendoroids!!!! OMG now they even have Red and Green ;-; To bad I dun have the money ;-; ... guess I have to wait for a great bootleg ;-;

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
\*o*/ I love Nendoroids!!!! OMG now they even have Red and Green ;-; To bad I dun have the money ;-; ... guess I have to wait for a great bootleg ;-;
I'm not a big fan of Nendoroids but those two are really good!
Maybe one day I will buy them on ebay (if someone will sell them at a good price XD)

TintjeMadelintje101

Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;)
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
I'm not a big fan of Nendoroids but those two are really good!
Maybe one day I will buy them on ebay (if someone will sell them at a good price XD)

I will wait for a good bootleg some bootlegs are quite nice and less expensive xD

Top Bottom