1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

relationship between masara taun (pallet town ) and vellge of dragon

Discussion in 'Pokémon Anime' started by Nurse Joey, Nov 4, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

I have to do a relationship between masara taun (pallet town ) and vellge of dragon:-

1- Both are town and have a Rural life.
    2-Both have a legendary person. 1- In vellege of dragon, there is shaga and i have feeling that alder also a legendary person. + 2- in pallet, inside it the best proffesor around the world, the person who everyone want to see him even if they are proffesor or any human ... You know him, he is Proffesor oak. so why vellege of dragons are shit and everyone lived in it must be special out of nowhere? and Why ash didn't had a IQ genetic from Oak. Because it is a jounrey.
    3- Ash travelled insd 4 rejions before travell unova
  2. Nurse Joey

Iris and her town both are awful
  3. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I don't remember the episode with that town since I haven't watched Unova that much but... well, Pallet is the first town of the game/anime so it's special while Village of dragon... well, the same is already special :yesyes2: :sisi2: because it's the village of dragons XDD
  4. Nurse Joey

In reality, i don't see qny speacial of village of dragon. They are shit who can do anything. They are unnatural people with unnatural powers. I hate this vallege and in reality they made the town when they knew that Iris was shit and was really shit

In your read the people opinion who really hate iris this thread https://forums.bulbagarden.net/inde...he-writers-are-doing-enough-with-iris.109376/ then you will understand my opinion. Cause my opinion is really really really been explained in this 5hread by the people who really hate her
  5. Nurse Joey

6. Nurse Joey

In reality, i don't see qny speacial of village of dragon. They are shit who can do anything. They are unnatural people with unnatural powers. I hate this vallege and in reality they made the town when they knew that Iris was shit and was really shit

In your read the people opinion who really hate iris this thread https://forums.bulbagarden.net/inde...he-writers-are-doing-enough-with-iris.109376/ then you will understand my opinion. Cause my opinion is really really really been explained in this 5hread by the people who really hate her