Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
So, Rotom Pokédex is now our official 7th Generation Pokédex... what do you think it will do? Do you like this new kind of dex or not?

I think I like it :coffee: it's interesting that it tells you where to go and what to but I hope that it don't talks too much :crash:
and... seems that the Italian one talks with emoticons XD
tumblr_o85eig8XbI1tieeldo1_400.png

he is really cute but I will play the game in english :prof:

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
So, Rotom Pokédex is now our official 7th Generation Pokédex... what do you think it will do? Do you like this new kind of dex or not?

I think I like it :coffee: it's interesting that it tells you where to go and what to but I hope that it don't talks too much :crash:
and... seems that the Italian one talks with emoticons XD
tumblr_o85eig8XbI1tieeldo1_400.png

he is really cute but I will play the game in english :prof:

I think probably all the "western" Rotoms will talk with emoticons.

About the language, I probably will play in english too, as even that Portugal is a European country which official language is the portuguese, Pokémon Company doesn't translate its games to portuguese.

If I like it or not? Well, is too soon to say... I mean, the idea sounds funny, but if they (Pokémon Company) don't develop it in a good way, well, it could end bad.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
I think probably all the "western" Rotoms will talk with emoticons.

About the language, I probably will play in english too, as even that Portugal is a European country which official language is the portuguese, Pokémon Company doesn't translate its games to portuguese.

If I like it or not? Well, is too soon to say... I mean, the idea sounds funny, but if they (Pokémon Company) don't develop it in a good way, well, it could end bad.
The idea, like someone noticed on reddit, seems like Yo-kai Watch... I hope that Rotom Pokédex won't end having Whisper's role... :afraid:
w0qaPoK.jpg

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
The idea, like someone noticed on reddit, seems like Yo-kai Watch... I hope that Rotom Pokédex won't end having Whisper's role... :afraid:
w0qaPoK.jpg

I think, in the game, "Rotomdex" will play a support role like we already saw in other games, for example Omochao in the Sonic series. I mean, I think Rotom will teach you to play the game, for example, at a certain point of the game you should get a boat to reach the next island, but you've never played a Pokémon game before, so you don't know how to do it, them Rotom come and say something like "Try to talk to the other characters, someone may help you to get a boat".

But... The anime, I had forgotten about it. I think the "Rotomdex" could be an extremely boring character in the anime.

Top Bottom