Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Someone played a Sonic game? If yes, which one??

I played (and finished) Sonic CD (it's really a great game with awesome musics!!) and started Sonic Generations on Steam :yesyes:

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
I played many Sonic games. From the Genesis to PC... So I'll tell you my top 3 favourite Sonic games.

1 - Sonic Rush (Nintendo DS): I was already a huge fan of Sonic when I went to a game store to buy my Nintendo DS, so by "intuition" I choose Sonic Rush as the "free" game that accompanied the purchase of the console. I can remember the first time I played that game, the speed, the colours, the music, everything everything looked so cool! I really enjoyed this game and it still my favourite Sonic game.

2 - Sonic Adventure DX (PC/Dreamcast/Game Cube): I grew up playing 2D Sonic games and I always wondered how could be a 3D Sonic game. So when I played Sonic Adventure DX by the first time, it was like a dream coming true and more, because the game was even better than I had imagined.

3 - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Genesis): I love this game because it reminds me of my childhood and my friends. I never had a Genesis, but my neighbor had one. We used to play together, that was so cool. Good times...

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I played many Sonic games. From the Genesis to PC... So I'll tell you my top 3 favourite Sonic games.

1 - Sonic Rush (Nintendo DS): I was already a huge fan of Sonic when I went to a game store to buy my Nintendo DS, so by "intuition" I choose Sonic Rush as the "free" game that accompanied the purchase of the console. I can remember the first time I played that game, the speed, the colours, the music, everything everything looked so cool! I really enjoyed this game and it still my favourite Sonic game.

2 - Sonic Adventure DX (PC/Dreamcast/Game Cube): I grew up playing 2D Sonic games and I always wondered how could be a 3D Sonic game. So when I played Sonic Adventure DX by the first time, it was like a dream coming true and more, because the game was even better than I had imagined.

3 - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Genesis): I love this game because it reminds me of my childhood and my friends. I never had a Genesis, but my neighbor had one. We used to play together, that was so cool. Good times...
My first Sonic was Sonic 3 for the Sega MegaDrive but I never finished it (and the console broke :cry:)

Deoxys

Trainer
Staff member
Admin
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Deoxys
PkmnGO Team
I've played many Sonic games but I still have many to play, I'm not yet halfway, but I'll try to play all of them!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
A new that a new Sonic Project is launching in 2017.
Sega will provide more details on the new project in an upcoming "Sonic 25th Anniversary Party" event at San Diego on July 22. Twitch will stream the event live.

I hope they will do a Sonic Generations 2 game :hype::hype:

Suffering from Severe Depression
Pokémon Trainer
My favorite was Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Sonic 3 and the Sonic & Knuckles addon cartridge)

Loved Dr Robotniks boss theme in that game, btw, here's a remake of it in heavy metal:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
The Project Sonic 2017 will be a new game for PC, NX, PS4 and XBox One!
The game is from the team of Sonic Colours and Generations! :hype::hype::hype: And like in Generations... we will have 2 Sonics!!!! :hype::hype: Hype hype!!

Last edited:

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Oh, the Project 2017 looks really awesome, but as we're talking about SEGA, we always had bad news.

While they announced the Project 2017, they also announced the "Sonic Mania" (also known as one more way to SEGA try to gets your money with "Genesis-looks-like" game).

Yes, it'll be a brand new game, but with a visual from the 90s.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Oh, the Project 2017 looks really awesome, but as we're talking about SEGA, we always had bad news.

While they announced the Project 2017, they also announced the "Sonic Mania" (also known as one more way to SEGA try to gets your money with "Genesis-looks-like" game).

Yes, it'll be a brand new game, but with a visual from the 90s.
So in 2017 we will get 2 Sonic games? Sonic Mania in Spring 2017 and Project Sonic 2017 (for me Generations 2 asd) in Holiday 2017? Sounds like a great year for Sonic :yesyes2: :sisi2:
And the Sonic Mania seems interesting :yesyes2: :sisi2: I hope it will be a good game :dance: :happydance:

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Sega announced the Collector's edition! That action figure of Sonic standing on a Sega Genesis is awesome!!
CsPSt85VYAEHUpm.jpg

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
About Sonic Mania:
Sega has delayed the game to summer 2017 (the game was previously planned to release on spring 2017). The development needs a little more time to meet the quality and standards it would like to achieve.

And Project Sonic 2017 is... Sonic Forces!
C7Ewci_XkAMa10Q.jpg

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
The third main character for Sonic Forces is.... your Custom Hero!
You'll be able to select upper headgear, middle headgear, lower headgear, gloves, footwear, body, bodysuit, and skin colour for your "hero" character, which has to be based on one of seven animal types, each with their own unique ability.

• Wolf - Automatically draws in rings when near them

• Rabbit - Has longer invincible time after receiving damage

• Cat - Keeps one ring after being hit

• Dog - Restarts with five rings after the player dies

• Bear - Blows away enemies with a homing attack

• Bird - Flies high with double jump abilities

• Hedgehog - Collects rings when getting damaged

Top Bottom