Penguin's Crown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PlayStation Square Enix Announces Infinity Strash - Dragon Quest: The Adventure Of Dai

Discussion in 'Videogames' started by Nurse Joey, May 28, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

[​IMG]

Hi everybody ☺ ,

I this thread, i do have a really great dai news ♥. It is so exciting interesting and so lovely

Square Enix Announces Infinity Strash - Dragon Quest: The Adventure Of Dai:-

Publisher Square Enix and developer Game Studio have announced action RPG Infinity Strash – Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai for console(s). Specific platforms were not announced. It will launch in 2021 in Japan.

Infinity Strash – Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai is one of three upcoming games part of the Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai project. Players will be able to freely control characters from Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, and face against monsters and powerful foes using familiar spells and special attacks.

Here is a first look at game:-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Watch the announcement trailer below. Visit the teaser website here.

And these are some of screenshots:-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And really thank you very much for motivation.

[​IMG]
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Hope they will release the game for Steam (and Switch) asd
  3. Nurse Joey

Hope so my friend. I will like it if this released a version for the game in Nintendo switch also.

Oh sou ka, watashi no koto wa boku no koto wa mou arigato ittemasen deshita. Hontou ni wasureteta sono daiji no koto. Mou Hontou ni mou gomennasai gomen gomen ne gomen yo. Really thank you very much for informative
    Last edited: May 29, 2020
  4. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    :uhmm::uhmm::uhmm::uhmm::uhmm::uhmm:
  5. Nurse Joey

Oh, ikenai ^^ so sorry for no translation.

The Meaning is:-

Oh right, I did forgot to say thank you or Arigatou. Really really forgot about this important point. REALLY Sorry sorry sorry sorry. Really thank you very much for informative.