What's new

PlayStation Square Enix Announces Infinity Strash - Dragon Quest: The Adventure Of Dai

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Dragon-Quest-The-Adventure-of-Dai_Infinite-Strash_05-27-20_Top.jpg

Hi everybody ☺ ,

I this thread, i do have a really great dai news ♥. It is so exciting interesting and so lovely

Square Enix Announces Infinity Strash - Dragon Quest: The Adventure Of Dai:-

Publisher Square Enix and developer Game Studio have announced action RPG Infinity Strash – Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai for console(s). Specific platforms were not announced. It will launch in 2021 in Japan.

Infinity Strash – Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai is one of three upcoming games part of the Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai project. Players will be able to freely control characters from Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, and face against monsters and powerful foes using familiar spells and special attacks.

Here is a first look at game:-

Dragon-Quest-The-Adventure-of-Dai_Infinite-Strash_05-27-20_Top.jpg

Dragon-Quest-The-Adventure-of-Dai_Infinite-Strash_05-27-20_Slides_002-1536x864.jpg

Dragon-Quest-The-Adventure-of-Dai_Infinite-Strash_05-27-20_Slides_003-1536x864.jpg

Dragon-Quest-The-Adventure-of-Dai_Infinite-Strash_05-27-20_Slides_004-1536x864.jpg

Watch the announcement trailer below. Visit the teaser website here.

And these are some of screenshots:-

Infinity-Strash-Dragon-Quest-The-Adventure-of-Dai_2020_05-27-20_001_600.jpg

Infinity-Strash-Dragon-Quest-The-Adventure-of-Dai_2020_05-27-20_002_600.jpg

Infinity-Strash-Dragon-Quest-The-Adventure-of-Dai_2020_05-27-20_003_600.jpg

And really thank you very much for motivation.

Dragon-Quest-The-Adventure-of-Dai_Infinite-Strash_05-27-20_Slides_004-1536x864.jpg

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Hope they will release the game for Steam (and Switch) asd

Hope so my friend. I will like it if this released a version for the game in Nintendo switch also.

Oh sou ka, watashi no koto wa boku no koto wa mou arigato ittemasen deshita. Hontou ni wasureteta sono daiji no koto. Mou Hontou ni mou gomennasai gomen gomen ne gomen yo. Really thank you very much for informative

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Oh sou ka, watashi no koto wa boku no koto wa mou arigato owaremasendeshita. Hontou ni wasureteta sono daiji no koto. Mou Hontou ni mou gomennasai gomen gomen ne gomen yo.
:uhmm::uhmm::uhmm::uhmm::uhmm::uhmm:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer

Oh, ikenai ^^ so sorry for no translation.

The Meaning is:-

Oh right, I did forgot to say thank you or Arigatou. Really really forgot about this important point. REALLY Sorry sorry sorry sorry. Really thank you very much for informative.

Top Bottom