First Ancestor
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Lets talk about our thoughts and feelings about the final results of DLC Smash characters. We got:
  1. Mewtwo (Pokemon Series)
  2. Lucas (Mother 3)
  3. Roy (Fire Emblem)
  4. Ryu (Street Fighter)
  5. Cloud (Final Fantasy 7)
  6. Corrin (Fire Emblem Fates)
  7. Bayonetta (Bayonetta Series) (Winner of Smash Ballot)

Personally I'm happy with these characters especially since I voted for Bayonetta in the Smash Ballot. I like the Fire Emblem characters since they're easy to use, Ryu is definitely one that take a while to master with the special controls he has, Cloud he's pretty fun to use and is definitely the most unexpected character ever. Mewtwo kind of difficult to use sadly and is the same for Lucas. Corrin will definitely be fun with his Dragon transformations.

So what do you guys think?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
I'm not a big fan of Smash (I haven't played it a lot... :suspect:) and I don't know what to think about Cloud... I'm not really happy to have him in Smah... but I'm happy for the others characters :yesyes: Bayonetta seems a great fighter!

I really wanted a SMT/Persona character in the game (Jack Frost!!!)... so I totally agree with the PR Manager of Atlus USA
jackbros.png

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I'm not a big fan of Smash (I haven't played it a lot... :suspect:) and I don't know what to think about Cloud... I'm not really happy to have him in Smah... but I'm happy for the others characters :yesyes: Bayonetta seems a great fighter!

I really wanted a SMT/Persona character in the game (Jack Frost!!!)... so I totally agree with the PR Manager of Atlus USA
jackbros.png
Well I'm actually getting more impressed by Cloud as the day progresses cause never before have I been able to fight off and beat Lv.9 characters as well as I'm doing with him. He might actually become my main!

Yea sorry but got no idea who he is XP

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Top Bottom