Demon Buster Trainee
- May 14, 2014
- Generation Started
- 1st Generation
- Favorite Pokémon
- Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
- PkmnGO Team
The official website (http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/160d6d8b-677a-45f2-abb4-440439fd1f3f) revealed a new Online competition: the Super Speed Double Battle Online.
Participants will also receive a participation prize of 1,000 Poké Miles!
Players who have been disqualified from the rankings will not be able to receive the prize.
• Players with a significant number of disconnects may be removed from the final rankings.
• At least one match must be played to completion to qualify for the rankings.
Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 00:00 UTC through Thursday, August 7, 2014 at 23:59 UTC
• You must sign up during this period in order to be able to participate in the competition.
• You may sign up for the competition once per game registered to your PGL account.
Friday, August 8, 2014 at 00:00 UTC through Sunday, August 10, 2014 at 23:59 UTC
• 50,000 (limit subject to change; first come, first served)
• Junior Division*: Born 1999 or later
• Masters Division: Born 1998 or earlier
*Junior Division players will be limited to playing between the hours of 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. (local time).
Ranking Results Announcement
Friday, August 15, 2014
(announcement time subject to change)
Rules for This Competition
• This competition will use Double Battle format.
- Players may use any Pokémon from the National Pokédex, excluding the following: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, and Diancie.
• Players may use only Pokémon found, caught, hatched from an Egg, or received through a special promotion in Pokémon X or Pokémon Y.
• In addition, Pokémon brought over from Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, or Pokémon White 2 Versions via Poké Transporter can participate in this competition.
• Register 3–6 of your Lv. 1–100 Pokémon to your Battle Box. All Pokémon above Lv. 50 in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match. Only three of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Box can be used during each match.
• A 10-minute time limit for each match will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. If the outcome has not been determined when the time limit expires, the game will automatically apply tiebreakers to determine a winner.
• At the beginning of each battle, players have 15 seconds to select three Pokémon with which to battle. Players will not be able to see the Pokémon in the opponent's Battle Box for this competition.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 20 seconds to select a move or change Pokémon in battle. If a player has not made his or her selections at the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 10 games per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.
• For additional details, please come back to check the competition’s regulations page when registration opens.
• A Pokémon Trainer Club membership
• A wireless Internet connection
• A Pokémon X or Pokémon Y game with a Game Sync ID registered in the PGL
• The birth date you have registered to your Pokémon Trainer Club account will determine the age division in which you play. If it’s discovered that your birth-date information is incorrect during the competition, you may be disqualified from the competition and future competitions.