Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The latest trailer for Sword and Shield has been released on the Pokémon YouTube Channel. The trailer features Galarian ponyta.
slide.jpg

This new Pokémon (previously revealed in the Glimwood Tangle Forest 24 hour livestream) isexclusive to Pokémon Shield.
Galarian Ponyta’s Ability, Pastel Veil, is a new Ability. This Ability prevents the Pokémon and its allies from becoming poisoned and it can cure the poisoned status condition of its allies when this Pokémon enters the battlefield.
pokemon_ponyta_2x[1].png 10_7_ponyta_2[1].jpg
  • Category: Unique Horn Pokémon
  • Type: Psychic
  • Height: 2'7"
  • Weight: 52.9 lbs.
  • Ability: Run Away / Pastel Veil
10_7_ponyta_1[1].jpg 10_7_ponyta_3[1].jpg
A change brought about by the life energy of the forests
Galarian Ponyta have been found in a certain forest of the Galar region since ancient times. It is said that they were exposed to the overflowing life energy of the forest over many generations, and this is why their appearance became unique in this region.
Behold its glistening mane
Galarian Ponyta can absorb the life energy of the surrounding atmosphere and store it in its mane. It seems that Ponyta’s mane will become more colorful, and even emit a sparkling glow, if there is a lot of energy around.

Galarian Ponyta has the Ability Pastel Veil
Galarian Ponyta’s Ability, Pastel Veil, is a new Ability introduced in these titles. This Ability prevents the Pokémon and its allies from becoming poisoned! It can even cure the poisoned status condition of its allies when this Pokémon enters the battlefield!

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
If I get this game I'm definitely adding Galarian Ponyta to my team, even though I will have Gardevoir lol

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
If I get this game I'm definitely adding Galarian Ponyta to my team, even though I will have Gardevoir lol
I'm not a fan of this new design... so I don't think I'll add it to my team (maybe to the competitive one if it's strong)
Galarian Ponyta for now is the only Gen 8 Pokémon that I don't like that much (if we exclude the legendary ones)

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Only one I'm not a fan off is Scorbunny so far.

Sobble
Corviknight
G.Rapidash
Obstagoose
Gardevoir

I have almost my whole team built out

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I love it when I saw it for the first it. I DECIDE TO SOMEDAY MAYBE I will take too. It became like ciderella and its hourses ^^ But i think it should be a fairy pokemon

Top Bottom