Demon Buster Trainee
- May 14, 2014
- Generation Started
- 1st Generation
- Favorite Pokémon
- Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
- PkmnGO Team
Official website: http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/b73f44c3-b40e-40d9-8074-910098d231ccIn the Trick-or-Treat Friendly, you’ll play in a Single Battle competition using Ghost-type Pokémon only. But beware! Your Battle Box must include a Super Size Gourgeist. The easiest way to find this Gourgeist is to get a Super Size Pumpkaboo via Nintendo Network right now for your Pokémon X or Pokémon Y game. Then trade it to have it evolve into the battle-ready Gourgeist you’ll need to compete!
Participants will receive a participation prize of five Rare Candy items for their Pokémon X or Pokémon Y game!
Players who have been disqualified from the rankings will not be able to receive the prize. Players may be disqualified for the following reasons:
• They have a significant number of disconnects.
• They have not played at least one match to completion.
Thursday, October 16, 2014, at 00:00 UTC through Thursday, October 23, 2014, at 23:59 UTC
Players must sign up during this period in order to be able to participate in the competition. A player may sign up for the competition once per game registered to his or her PGL account.
Friday, October 24, 2014, at 00:00 UTC through Sunday, October 26, 2014, at 23:59 UTC
50,000 players (limit subject to change)
Participants will be split into two divisions based on age. The birth date players have registered in their Pokémon Trainer Club account will determine the age division in which they play. If it’s discovered during the competition that a player’s birth-date information is incorrect, that player may be disqualified from the competition and future competitions.
• Junior Division*: Born 2000 or later
• Masters Division: Born 1999 or earlier
*Junior Division players are limited to playing between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., based on the most eastern time zone in each player’s country.
Ranking Results Announcement
Friday, October 31, 2014 (announcement time subject to change)
• This competition uses Single Battle format.
• Every player’s Battle Box must include a Super Size Gourgeist.
• Players may use only Ghost-type Pokémon, excluding Rotom and Giratina.
• Players may use only Pokémon found, caught, hatched from an Egg, or received through a special promotion in Pokémon X or Pokémon Y.
• Pokémon brought over from Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, or Pokémon White 2 game via Poké Transporter cannot participate in this competition.
• Register 3–6 of your Level 1–100 Pokémon to your Battle Box. All Pokémon above or below Level 50 in this competition will automatically become Level 50 for the duration of each match. Only three of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Box can be used during each match.
• A 30-minute time limit for each match will be enforced automatically in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. If the outcome has not been determined when the time limit expires, the game will automatically apply tiebreakers to determine a winner.
• At the beginning of each battle, players have 90 seconds to select three Pokémon with which to battle.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 60 seconds to select a move or change Pokémon in battle. If a player has not made his or her selections at the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 10 games per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.
• For additional details, please come back to check the competition’s regulations page when registration opens.
• A Pokémon Trainer Club membership
• A wireless Internet connection
• A Pokémon X or Pokémon Y game with its Game Sync ID registered in the Pokémon Global Link (PGL)