Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The official Japanese Pokémon website announced the release of two special edition of the New Nintendo 3DS.
160615_gm02_pic01.jpg

The first model is the "Pokémon Sun & Moon New Nintendo 3DS LL" and is a black model that features Solgaleo and Lunala.
160615_gm02_pic02.jpg
The second The second one is a yellow model and features Pikachu.

Both New 3DS will be released in Japan on November 18, 2016 for 18.800 yen.
Source: official website

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
I easily would have any of them, because they are two amazing Pokémon themed Nintendo 3DS. But...

I think the black one looks so... Simple. I mean, it is just... the artworks from Pokémon Sun & Moon covers.

The Pikachu's one is better, in my opinion. I enjoyed the artwork they used, the colourful buttons, but, that soft yellow tone doesn't fit me that well.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
I easily would have any of them, because they are two amazing Pokémon themed Nintendo 3DS. But...

I think the black one looks so... Simple. I mean, it is just... the artworks from Pokémon Sun & Moon covers.

The Pikachu's one is better, in my opinion. I enjoyed the artwork they used, the colourful buttons, but, that soft yellow tone doesn't fit me that well.
Instead, I like the black one because it's really elegant :yesyes2: :sisi2:
but I already have a 3DS so I don't need one :sleep: :goodnight: :zzz: (but that Pikachu one :cry2: I want it!!! :cry::cry:)

Top Bottom