Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Like in Pokémon XY and ORAS, you can share your Battle Video Codes using the Vs Recorder (you have to be connected to internet with your Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon copy).
So let's share our codes and put them here!

lxMattAranxl

Gardevoir Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir
My new tactic seemed to work well! Both Nova (Gardevoir) and Miyu (Tapu Lele) did amazingly well against a shiny team! Here's the code should anyone be curious: NYDW-WWWW-WWWC-Y38A

Also poor Marth... his new skill didn't go as planned but did amazing nontheless, I'm proud of my team. :) I'm sure with a bit more training they'll do even better!

lxMattAranxl

Gardevoir Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir
Site wasn't working for me yesterday but got 2 more videos, one is involving a Pure Eevee evolution team! Thought that was pretty epic.

HNFW-WWWW-WWWC-MZTS (the Eevee evolution battle)
R6YW-WWWW-WWWC-MZUJ

Hope you guys enjoy. :)

*EDIT* Just got done a matchup against a good team, but Marth's Wide Guard made it a instant win (though need to work on his defences still). Here's the code: T62G-WWWW-WWWC-ZFCZ

With all these videos, people shouldn't mark Nova, well... ANY Gardevoir, as a mid/low-tier Pokemon. They are powerful with the right combinations. ;)

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
@lxMattAranxl : remember this battle?
In the Johto x Alola I found someone with Eevee + Smeargle... obviously he used Extreme Evoboost but at the start of the second turn I killed it XD (I think I saved the video if someone is interested)

To use the Z-Move effectively, you need to protect the Eevee, which is why I use Icarus' Follow Me move. Only problem is... I may need to swtich my tactics, since some like Earthquake have no effect and damage Echo... Amazingly enough he can withstand one attack but that's about it, so may check to see if Marth (my Gallade) can try Wide Guard, see if that helps any.

You said it: I think he used follow me but I had Garchomp and Mega Metagross...
first turn: Garchomp used Earthquake (Mega Metagross used protect), Smeargle I think used follow me but failed since I used Earthquake, Eevee used Extreme Evoboost
second turn: Mega Metagross used Bullet Punch on Eevee and Garchomp killed Smearlge XD

I finally made a video of that XD

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
That was a interesting video. How did you pull that off though? I tried too at one point, but learned I needed another card to do it.
Later I'll upload another version (with better quality)
... that was a hell ;w; because my recording software wasn't compatibile and the fps dropped a lot (solved with fraps movies) and OBS Studio (but I needed to edit the Z moves since they are copyrighted :facepalm:)

EDIT: I uploaded a better quality of that video

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I see, but still the battle was pretty cool to watch. The music on the first video sounded unique, like a slower version of Lysander's theme(?). Thanks for sharing. :)
You're welcome :) (I love Necrozma's music >w<)
I uploaded some more USUM videos there XD (you can find all the videos here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Pokemontrainercom (note that some are really old and the quality isn't that good...)
In a few of days I'll uload more videos of Sun and ORAS battles

lxMattAranxl

Gardevoir Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir
lol Okay, I'll go check them out when I can. Currently leveling my team so I can Hyper Train them and working on Toriel's (Primarina's) Movesets so she can be handy in a battle as well. Maybe like a tag team when Nova's out on the field, such as helping Hand or another move.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
lol Okay, I'll go check them out when I can. Currently leveling my team so I can Hyper Train them and working on Toriel's (Primarina's) Movesets so she can be handy in a battle as well. Maybe like a tag team when Nova's out on the field, such as helping Hand or another move.
When you want we can do a battle XD so you can test your team XD

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I got time, sure. :)

But one question: Will we be able to partake in a match after registering each other? None of my friends literally have this game. XD My FC is on my trainer card, by the way.
The Festival Plaza is a little bugged sometimes but, yes, after we registered our Friend Codes we can trade/battle
You can Trade/Battle between USUM and SM (but if you battle with Ultra Sun against a player that have Sun you can't use the new mons)

My FC:
Here it is:
4485-0308-4061
New FC:
1435-7093-5572

Pokémon X in-game name: Yu
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire in-game name: MAY
Pokémon Sun in-game name: Yu
Ultra Sun in-game name: Yu

lxMattAranxl

Gardevoir Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir
The Festival Plaza is a little bugged sometimes but, yes, after we registered our Friend Codes we can trade/battle
You can Trade/Battle between USUM and SM (but if you battle with Ultra Sun against a player that have Sun you can't use the new mons)

My FC:
Done. I'm in Festive Plaza now so whenever you're ready. Which mode was we doing?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
A battle between me and May. It was a REALLY close match, but in the end her Metagross did amazing! Best match I ever had! (Poor Echo never stood a chance, and he was the last one! XD)

XMDW-WWWW-WWWD-3L9E
And here's a video of the battle XDD

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
That's so cool! Still a a epic battle though. :)
Really a good battle XD
I'm glad that I used that Protect to wait for Psychic Surge to end XDD

Top Bottom