Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Registration for the "Unova Classic" Online Competition begins Thursday, August 18, 2016, at 00:00 UTC, through Thursday, August 25, 2016, at 23:59 UTC.
All entrants will receive a special Darmanitan based on N's Darmanitan from Pokémon Black 2 and White 2.
detail_en_a079d7dd-b253-4eeb-8cf9-8c0e76f63654[1].jpg

555.gif

Darmanitan
Lv. 35
OT: N
Ability: Zen Mode
Moves: Thrash, Belly Drum, Flare Blitz, Hammer Arm

Vibrant battles await in the Unova Classic Online Competition! The first 649 Pokémon in the National Pokédex will be permitted, meaning any Pokémon discovered as of Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2. All battles will be Triple Battles, and all six Pokémon will compete in each match. Restricted Legendary Pokémon and all Mythical Pokémon will not be permitted. Mega Stones and Soul Dew will not be allowed. You will be able to bring in Pokémon from earlier games via Poké Transporter, and all Pokémon over Lv. 50 will be set to Lv. 50 for the duration of the match. Good luck battling in the Unova Classic.

Sign-Up Period
Thursday, August 18, 2016, at 00:00 UTC, through Thursday, August 25, 2016, at 23:59 UTC
• You must sign up during this period in order to be able to participate in the competition.
• You may sign up for the competition once per game registered to your PGL account.

Competition Period
Friday, August 26, 2016, at 00:00 UTC, through Sunday, August 28, 2016, at 23:59 UTC

Participant Limit
50,000 (limit subject to change; first come, first served)

Participation Gift
All qualified participants in the Unova Classic will receive a Darmanitan just like the one the mysterious N had at his side in Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2. To qualify, players must earn a place in the rankings by completing at least three battles.

Darmanitan
Lv. 35
OT: N
Ability: Zen Mode
Moves: Thrash, Belly Drum, Flare Blitz, Hammer Arm

Age Divisions
Junior/Senior Division: Born 2001 or later
Masters Division: Born 2000 or earlier
• Junior/Senior Division players are limited to playing between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., based on the eastern-most time zone in each player’s country.

Ranking Results Announcement
September 2016 (announcement time subject to change)

Compatible Games
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Competition Rules
• This competition uses Triple Battle format.
• Players may use Pokémon with National Pokédex number 1 through 649, with the exception of the following: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect.
• Pokémon brought over from Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, or Pokémon White Version 2 via Poké Transporter may participate in this competition.
• Register six of your Lv. 1–100 Pokémon to your Battle Box.
• All Pokémon above Lv. 50 in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
• All six of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Box will be used during each match.
• Mega Stones are not allowed.
• The item Soul Dew is not allowed.
• A 30-minute time limit for each match will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. If the outcome has not been determined when the time limit expires, the game will automatically apply tiebreakers to determine a winner.
• At the beginning of each battle, players have 90 seconds to select six Pokémon with which to battle.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 60 seconds to select a move or change the Pokémon in battle. If a player has not made his or her selections at the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 15 games per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC.
• For additional details, please come back to check the competition’s regulations page when registration opens.

Participation Requirements
• A Pokémon Trainer Club membership
• A wireless Internet connection
• A Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game with a Game Sync ID registered in the Pokémon Global Link (PGL)
• The birth date you have registered in your Pokémon Trainer Club account will determine the age division in which you play. If it’s discovered during the competition that your birth-date information is incorrect, you may be disqualified from the competition and future competitions.
Source: official website

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
If I had ORAS (which I think I'm going to have, maybe in two/three weeks :praise:), I totally would take part in this competition... 'Cause, you know, Unova is my region! And also, I really like Darumaka/Darmanitan, I had one of it on my team in the very first time I played White and defeated Alder/N/Ghetsis.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
If I had ORAS (which I think I'm going to have, maybe in two/three weeks :praise:), I totally would take part in this competition... 'Cause, you know, Unova is my region! And also, I really like Darumaka/Darmanitan, I had one of it on my team in the very first time I played White and defeated Alder/N/Ghetsis.
Good luck getting one! :winner: :win:
And... this competition will really be fun! Finally Triple Battles!! :argh::argh: This competition will really be interesting! I can't wait to play!! (But before that I need to create a team :argh2:)

valle

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
PkmnGO Team
i really have no experience in triple battle.....i have to think about some new pokemon combination but i love it, something unusual for me!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
i really have no experience in triple battle.....i have to think about some new pokemon combination but i love it, something unusual for me!
The first thing is doing some friendly matches to understand how the triple battles works :yesyes: and after that think about the best Pokémon to use :yesyes:
(I trained like that for the Circle of Ledends :uhm:)

valle

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
PkmnGO Team
id like to use the garchomp given with sinnoh classic

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
id like to use the garchomp given with sinnoh classic
Good luck with it... because if you haven't used the soft reset for giving him the right nature it will be a little useless... :yeahyeah:

Last edited:

valle

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
PkmnGO Team
Good luck with it... because if you haven't used the doft reset for giving him the right nature it will be a little useless... :yeahyeah:
i still havent got it, only the codeasd

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team