Penguin's Crown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anime What Anime are You Watching Right Now?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by ..., Sep 14, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Online

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    That's ok
    (sadly some awesome manga aren't turned into anime :cry3:)
  2. Offline

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Want to see mahou sensei again. Cause it is one of beloved anime :hype:
  3. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    If you like the Mahou Shojo theme you can watch Madoka Magica :yesyes2: :sisi2: (another nice one is Mahou Shoujo Site but the anime ends in a different way since the manga wasn't complete at the time)
  4. Offline

Yup, i love madoka magica also, and love kiniro mosaic too. Love magical girls animes so much and mahou sensei is the lovely. I will saw the world god only know also. Is mahou shoujo site
    Is the one of this picture

[​IMG]
  5. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    :yesyes: Yes, that's the one (Mahou Shoujo Site)
  6. Offline

Well see it one day, but i have multi animes and i will see this one also.

[​IMG]
  7. Offline

I am looking for this anime. BANG DREAM IS ONE OF MY ANIME'S DREAM
  8. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Watching Dr. Stone :yesyes2: :sisi2:
    (I wanted to watch Shin Chuuka Ichiban but I want to read the manga first :yesyes2: :sisi2:)
  9. Offline

For me, watching the animes in the pictures

images (90).jpeg

images (87).jpeg

Screenshot_20191031-024140_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20191027-095801_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20191027-095102_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20191028-151725_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20191031-024702_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20191027-094742_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20191030-005708_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20191027-094619_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20191026-013459_Gallery.jpg

The final picture had a movie for the game.

Screenshot_20191026-115515_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20191025-212522_Amp player.jpg

Screenshot_20191027-092038_Video Player.jpg

And

VideoCapture_20190927-061912.jpg

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2019
  10. Offline

But firstly before, any another anime then i will begin with i qm pretty tsukino usagi chan. We are mercury mars moon chibi moon and venus watashitachi sailor moon.

And here then i am finally celebrate my 100 messeges
  11. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I really want the second season of Clear Card! :cry3:
    (I have to continue reading the manga!)
  12. Offline

I saw the first one card captor from episode one into seventy with the two movies. It is one of the best animes ever.

I love sakura, the england person the owner of cards which is clow reed, the kerberos the small more than tue the real kerberos. Love sakura's card also.

Also love sakura's girly friends, her best friend who always make the videos and a great dresses for sakura i meant miss tomoyo and love sakura best friends who in cheeleaders also which i mean

Look to the picture'-

4352030907_fa73cc0a5d.jpg

Then finally love her lover the shinran who half from hongkong and half from england. But the england person is the greatest and the smartest i mean Eriol Hiiragizawa.

So the best are:
    1. Clow reed
    2. Eriol Hiiragizawa, Ruby Moon
    3. sakura and her cards
    4. Tomoyo.
    5. Kerberos the small one, and spinel the small one.
    6. Maki Matsumoto with Sakura Girly cheeleaders friends which i mean all of Chiharu, Naoko, and Rika

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The best in these 3 pictures
    And then 7. Syaoran Li, meiling li, and Takashi
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  13. Offline

May do you like kimikiss pure rouge?

I love it so much. I saw it and it is so lovely anime. I love it, I love saekano, I love mega love mega love ready to foght let's Koi koi 7 love love 7 anime. And love amagami too love. Don't forgot that Seiren is also one of the best

I love sakura trick, keijo, and love kiss x sis. For now I am following sailor moon then Sakura Clear right now and really sakura eriol and her friends and friend are the best and will be the best and adore both agent aika and its parts Aika zero and virgin aika r16 and I will follow all of uq holder after I really liked negi sensei and his beautiful schoolgirls .

I almost cried strongly and almost hate myself after the girl died Asuna for the twenty-fifth and last episodes, which is the twenty-sixth are the best episodes and the film is also wonderful for that inevitably I will continue Uq holder and I will continue to love ru inevitably.

Finally, I cannot forget my great joy when I heard the news of the new part of the Fruits Basket 2019. And there are the most beautiful drawings in my opinion that they are one of the best drawings that really worth following you are Hourou Musuko, To love ru, Love live idol project and the god world only know.

And I can not forget K-on and their own when they went to the most beautiful country, which is England .. I love England and Japan and the joy of anime Thaipan and with them English characters or Japanese characters in England. Do you will follow one of the best anime in the new decade really anime summit in magnificence deaf Saekano consists in writing stories where a boy writes a team of girls stories together. The second part ended I strongly admire this anime.

Ikkitousen and its different parts, Amagami S and its parts are lost and don't forget Shoujo Sect, Innocent of Paradise, chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai, Koi to senkyo to choclate, kimikiss and photokano and many of them.

I advise you to pay attention to these drawings live cuase rhey are the best now in my opinion and I really admire them

I am excited whenever I see the heroic girl of SoniAni: Super Sonico The Animation. Miss Jomoon more to follow both Foliet Basket and cartoons Anime Kono Oto Tomare.

I am deeply saddened by the ecchan girl who is a girlfriend that is really the best girlfriend to her best driend Hanabi from anime kuzu no honkai she is the only one who really stood by her friend who did not like anyone but herself. I have also followed kuttsukoboshi and is one of the finest oppressive drawings. And I advise you to follow sentimental journey, it is really expressive and his story is beautiful and wonderful and top in the magnificence and really very nice. There are also drawings named Green Green and drawings named Love Love 7 and Domestic no kanojo

But for now then please the best thing to muy best friend may chan is sailor moon with wedding leace. Now, I am currently following Moon Prism Power Make Up and Wedding Peace. They are one of the best anime Mahou Shougo no Anine.

After I got to sakura cardcaptor sealed season it's time for sailor moon and wedding peace

And sorry for all these things but it my advices and to celebrate my 150 messeges in one big and one best answers.

So thank you very much
  14. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Never heard of that anime, sorry!
  15. Offline

I saw it and very beautiful anime too. Don't say sorry cause that's fine

71QoOsBbVZL._SL1280_.jpg

large.jpg

19934l.jpg

These three pictures are from anime Kimikiss or "Kimikiss Pure Rouge" cause this the full name. ^^ I love it and hope you see it also.
  16. Offline

For now, i am nearby to finish the second season of sailor moon which is sailor moon r
  17. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Watching Dorohedoro
    Dorohedoro-cover[1].jpg
  18. Offline

right now, I am watching to love ru darkness 2nd
  19. Offline

I just finished the to love ru all seasons so I will think about the next anime