1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USUM What are your opinions on Rotom Dex?

Discussion in 'Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon' started by May, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Online

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    What are your opinions on Rotom Dex?

I like that it ask you questions and gives you the Rotom Powers (some are really useful while some... uhm, some of them I never used XD) but... I think he talks too much. And all those tips that no one asked him :uhm: and when you "ask" him to see the map he continue to talk... :facepalm:
  2. Offline

lxMattAranxl Gardevoir Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir
    I love everything about the new Rotom, like the nichkname (still called Roto-M... not fun being called Master) and items, but... he does talk too much... more than he should. :/
  3. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I didn't let him call my character Roto-Y roftl
    I know that if it reach max friendship it call you master but... :surprised: what you did you do?? You continued to tap on it?
  4. Offline

Rotomdex The forumzzz RotomBot! Zzt-zzt! Staff Member Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    7th Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Rotom XD
    There are still plenty of great Pokémon out there to be found in the Alola region! Zzz-zzt!
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir
    Weeeeeeell... eh... is it crazy to say yes I still do that? Sure the items are useful but it is fun now and then... only the random help he says a lot isnt really helpful since I know everything he says. lol

He wants to take a picture when a Pokemon evolves, of course I do but... not all the time. Half the time I click the Pokedex to see who is next on the list. Sometimes he'll want to go to the Battle Tree or go Surfing, which is cool too.

So you have no idea how many items I have of this guy, with Hating Power being last.... VERY last, since I never started since after the game's main story was beat.

Plus... I don't like being called Master. :/ Guess in a way it's humorous to still be called Roto-M since removing "-" spells Rotom. Coincidence? :p
  6. Online

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    So everytime Rotom wants to do something you have to do what it says? :omg: Now I'm scared how much Rotomdex impose the things he wants :suspect:
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir
    Nah, more like he wants a little fun. I mean technically it is boring staying in one's pocket all day. Plus he rewards you with a free Roto-Lotto, so that's a plus. Plus he seems to have fun.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite