Penguin's Crown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sword/Shield WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS GAME

Discussion in 'Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield' started by Nurse Joey, Feb 19, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Hi everybody,

How are You? ARE YOU FINE? HOPE SOO AND HAPPY FRIDAY, HAPPY Good Noon Dear friends.

In this thread, I do want to ask you about your opinions for Shield And Sword Game specially that it completed the first season in last November.

In my opinion, it is one of the best ever indeed, specially that it takes in England or galar is like UK England. England UK , English UK Girls, And UK English Lif3 together ❤♥❤♥ finally
  2. Nurse Joey

In my opinion, it is one of the best ever indeed, specially that it takes in England or galar is like UK England. England UK , English UK Girls, And UK English Lif3 together ❤♥❤♥ finally
  3. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well... it's not a bad game, it's really nice but it's far from perfect :yeahyeah: what I dislike is the Wild Area graphics (really bad) and the story is nice but really rushed at the end (like Ballonlea... that city is really awesome but... too small! Like it was made quickly because they didn't have time to end it...)
    (oh... and let's not forget the Bring back the Nationaldex and the Mega/Z Moves! :sad2:)
    What I like are the raids, they are really a great way to get a lot of shiny Pokémon (but I hate the shields... ) and the new Pokémon are really good! I like a lot of them!
  4. Nurse Joey

I loved the facts that there are a lot of challengers for the badges and you are using a uniform for the badges. I hate the facts that xy, then oras then SM USUM then swsh and now bdsp but still no voice in the story.

I love this game so much and it is very cute and good story in my opinion dear friend. Sorry for late but as I said then the In my opinion, it is one of the best ever indeed, specially that it takes in England or galar is like UK England. England UK , English UK Girls, And UK English Lif3 together ❤♥❤♥ finally
  5. Nurse Joey

Also, to tell you the truth then my pokemon fanfaction story for the new season for the game and the story for the anime is in England as I wrote. I called the Game and the Anime Season As Pokemon 1 and Pokemon 2 in Negi Region.
  6. Nurse Joey

But please, can you change the title from
    WHQT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS GAME to
    WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS GAME
  7. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    They "explained" why the games aren't dubbed: Pokémon Sword/Shield Recent Happenings
    that's why I really like Pokémon Masters... everyone has a voice! (And you can choose from Japanese and English (not sure about other voice languages))

Sure :yesyes2: :sisi2:
  8. Nurse Joey

Yea, I know that this is a RPG Game so they don't put a voices and I really aware if this point whi h is not a reason in my opinion because all the games have a voice now, and they should aware of point. And if even if being RPG is a reason then they should change there idea because they cannot challenges the big companies by these old ideals.

Look to Pokémon Masters... everyone has a voice! (And you can choose from Japanese and English (not sure about other voice languages)). Look to final fantasy from ps 2 until ps4 and five, and they are talking.

Totally agree with, I always put Pokémon masters as an examples because even pokemon masters is rpg but there are a voices for both English and Japanese version.

Look to digimon world two In ps1, a voices for the digimon when they doing the attacks. This is an rpg and that also.

I also love pokemkn masters in this point. I never play it but I liked the idea of voices for both English and Japanese with putting the entire or mostly the all characters are there with Japanese or English language.

I always put the point of pokemons master and always want to tell some people who didn't think that pokemon need a voices about these point but then I change my mind and don't say anything because I don't want to fight and kill my mind in debates with them.

QUOTE="May, post: 21477, member: 1"]Sure :yesyes2: :sisi2:[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for your help
  9. May

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well... Game Freak has some old ideas... but I hope that with Legends Arceus they will finally do a fully dubbed game :yesyes2: :sisi2:
  10. Nurse Joey

Totally agree with you. I don't know about what they are thinking. But it is right about that they had a lot of some old ideas.

I really hope that they make a totally fully dubble game in arcues legends