What's new

What is your favorite quote from the games?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
What is your favorite quote from the games?

Oak in the intro of Red/Blue: "Erm, what is his name again? That's right! I remember now! His name is <rival>"
Joey: "My Rattata is different from regular Rattata. It’s like my Rattata is in the top percentage of all Rattata."

Nintendomi

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Mmm... No, there isn't!
I remember one, that I saw in the Delta Episode, and I laughed a lot! But it's fantastic only in the Italian version... in the English it is not the same. So, I'll translate it (If I make any mistakes, you can edit my post freely ^^")!

Zinnia, in the Mossdeep Space Center, said:
"Per essere l'ex-campione, non sembri molto intelligente! Perché non sentiamo cos'ha da dire il campione in carica? Allora <player>...? Che ne pensi? Hai un idea migliore?"
"Certo" I said.
And she laughed: "Ah... Ma davvero? Interessante... Mi piacerebbe proprio sentirla, ma ora non ho tempo!"

"To be ex-champion you are not very intelligent! Let's listen what our current Champion will have to say! So how about it, <player>? What do you think? Do you have any better idea?"
"Of course!" I said.
And she laughed: "Ah! Really? Interesting... I would really like to listen to it, but I haven't got time now!"

battuta_lyris.jpg

Now, you look at her face and imagine the scene! I burst out laughing roftl She made fun of me!! She's the best. :uhm:

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I remember one, that I saw in Delta Episode, and I laughed a lot for it! But it's fantastic only in Italian version... in English is not same. So, I translate it (If I'm wrong, you edit my post freely ^^")!

"Per essere l'ex-campione, non sembri molto intelligente! Perché non sentiamo cos'ha da dire il campione in carica? Allora <player>...? Che ne pensi? Hai un idea migliore?"
"Certo" I said.
And she laughed: "Ah... Ma davvero? Interessante... Mi piacerebbe proprio sentirla, ma ora non ho tempo!"

"To be ex-champion you are not very intelligent! Let's listen what our current Champion will have to say! So how about it, <player>? What do you think? Do you have some better idea?"
"Of course!" I said.
And she laughed: "Ah! Really? Interesting... I would really like to listen it, but I haven't time now!"

battuta_lyris.jpg

Now, you see her face, and you imagine the scene! I bursted out laughing roftl She made fun of me!! She's the best. :uhm:
I played the game in english so I never read that quote... but even so... she don't listen to anyone XDD
(and at that point I was like "please, the only thing I'm doing is going here and there fro nothing... die!!")

MrPigsworth

the kid from 2015 that never grew up
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Tepig
"Give me your soul...."

MrPigsworth

the kid from 2015 that never grew up
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Tepig
:uhmm:From what game it is?? I don't remember...
You don't remember it because it was changed when it came out of Japan but the original text translated to that xD

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
You don't remember it because it was changed when it came out of Japan but the original text translated to that xD
But... that was from the Channeller/Medium in Red/Blue, right?
Another best quote from them is this one "Give... me... blood..." XDD
blood1.png

x0m36h4

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Sylveon
"I like short! They're comfy and easy to wear." from Pokemon RBY :D

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
I was rummaging in the old thread and I found this one, which reminds me this video:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I was rummaging in the old thread and I found this one, which reminds me this video:

And talking about funny Pokémon quotes:
pIrYX.jpg

Remember: Pokémon is a game for children :yeahyeah:

Top Bottom