What's new

What is your favourite Hoenn Gym leader?

What is your favourite Hoenn Gym leader

• Roxanne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brawly

• Wattson

• Norman

• Wallace/Juan

• Total voters

Goldpokespe

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Goodra
PkmnGO Team
What is your favourite Hoenn Gym leader? For me, the Gym leader that I liked the most must be the twins- Tate and Liza:
270px-Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Liza_&_Tate.png

They are one of my top gym leader. Why? First, because they apperance is super cute and adorable. But don't look at the face to catch the shape. Hidden under that apperance is a tremendous of solidarity between this two twins. Well, that just my standpoint. What is yours? Vote and reply so I can know about you more. Thanks for voting!!! :D

bulbasaur1991

Bulbasaur trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Bulbasaur and Umbreon
PkmnGO Team
What is your favourite Hoenn Gym leader? For me, the Gym leader that I liked the most must be the twins- Tate and Liza:
View attachment 1840
They are one of my top gym leader. Why? First, because they apperance is super cute and adorable. But don't look at the face to catch the shape. Hidden under that apperance is a tremendous of solidarity between this two twins. Well, that just my standpoint. What is yours? Vote and reply so I can know about you more. Thanks for voting!!! :D
I've always like flannery lol I was disappointed how easy Liza and Tate were in oras :/

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
There's only one correct option, the flying one (this rule doesn't apply to Pokémon White, however)... So, Winona!

a38.jpg

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Isn't there an option to vote for them all? asd Because I think that the gym leaders from Gen 3 are really good and strong :clapclap:

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
Definitely Tate and Liza because they are one of a kind.
No other Gym Battle is done in double battles XD
I remember having a hard time beating them in Ruby too haha
I was young then

Goldpokespe

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Goodra
PkmnGO Team
Isn't there an option to vote for them all? asd Because I think that the gym leaders from Gen 3 are really good and strong :clapclap:
I'm very sorry, I just want to know who is the Hoenn leader that everyone love the most. Althought you like all Hoenn the gym leaders but probably still have the leader you love the most so just keep thinking and voteasd. So, which Hoenn gym leader do you like the most?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
I'm very sorry, I just want to know who is the Hoenn leader that everyone love the most.
Don't worry about that

I'm very sorry, I just want to know who is the Hoenn leader that everyone love the most. Althought you like all Hoenn the gym leaders but probably still have the leader you love the most so just keep thinking and voteasd. So, which Hoenn gym leader do you like the most?
Uhm... if I have to choose, I think Winona :coffee: that's because I really like her in the PokéSpe manga and when I drawed her in my Nuzlocke comic she became Athena from Saint Seiya and now I can't see her in any different way :omg:

Progkmon

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Bunnelby
Winona <3, her suit has something special and I dont know what it is, simply charming

Top Bottom