What's new

Alola Episodes What is your opinion on Rotom Pokédex?

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Hi Everyone,

It is a first time that we do a thread for Rotomu Pokedex Form Roto. It is so funny Rotom. Don't you laugh guys when you see this BakaRotomu Roto. Hontou ni kono Rotomu "BakaRotomu Roto"

I really happy to see a funny stupid rotom with ash, and cannot imagine that it doesn't go with him, it is so funny. One of the most stupid thing when it is "Sono Getto ari koto roto". Or when it was a "Tentei Rotomu San Roto, and so

So, please give me your opinion guys

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
I haven't watched a lot of the anime so I don't know a lot about it... for sure he is really different from its manga and game version! asd

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
I haven't watched a lot of the anime so I don't know a lot about it... for sure he is really different from its manga and game version! asd

I liked who it is so funny and the voice is completely connects with its personality so I like it in the anime. It is much funnier than tha game one even if it is also a funny in the game. It had a lot of good jobs also.

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
The rotom zukan was so finally so I am glad that it appeared again when ash and go back to sun and moon in one episode

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The rotom zukan was so finally so I am glad that it appeared again when ash and go back to sun and moon in one episode
It make an appearance when Ash & Goh (Go/Gou) went to Alola?

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
I honestly couldn't stand it but I will admit it was probably because of the games...

Top Bottom