Penguin's Crown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anime What turns you off Anime?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by ..., Feb 12, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Offline

... Suffering from Severe Depression Pokémon Trainer

Just a question: What turns/puts you off Anime?

It can be related inside the Anime series or in real life. for me, it's a couple of things.
    Don't get me wrong though, I love anime, but there are things that make me rethink watching anime:

Fanservice: I like very lite fanservice, but when a series gets saturated in it, I just stop watching.

Bigotry: I really hate when people judge your "tastes" in anime when theirs isn't any better to begin with. If they don't like a series, then either explain why you don't like it in a sensible discussion or keep your mouth shut and don't ruin it for other people.

I know the "your anime tastes are sh**" is supposed to be a joke, but there are people who follow that trend sadly.

The Fans: I hate to say it, but the fans of Anime shows can ruin a good thing. I have no problems with fanbases, but sometimes they get out of control.
  2. Online

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well, for me is the story. If the story is interesting I continue to watch it, if it's boring I go watch something else. And the same is with manga, if one is interesting I keep reading it if it's boring I quit it.

I'm sure that if they say something like that they haven't watched the actual show :coffee2:

The fans can ruin it when they start talking about spoilers... It happened with me with DB Super about a character...
    everywhere they were "Vegito!!! There's Vegito"
    ... :omg:
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  3. Offline

Carly Apple Native Hawaiian, African American and Scandinavian Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    6th Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Vulpix, Ninetales, Articuno
    Not enough fan service or stupid male/female leads.
    Generic storylines and boring animation styles.

That's it from me.

I especially love fan service in anime.
    If it is well done and interesting that is...
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List