What's new

What was your first choice in the first generation games: the Helix Fossil or the Dome Fossil?

What was your first choice in the first generation games: the Helix Fossil or the Dome Fossil?

• Helix Fossil

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Dome Fossil

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
What was your first choice in the first generation games?
I used to always pick the Dome since Kabutops has a cool design :yeahyeah: (and I always wanted to have them both but that's impossibile :cry:)

Last edited:

JustSewaddlingAway

Master of Sewaddle
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Marowak
Yeah, Dome fossil all the way. Kabutops is more attack-oriented, and most first gen Rock'types are more defensive.

Superqami

Magnemite, go!
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Greninja
PkmnGO Team
What was your first choice in the first generation games?
I used to always pick the Dome since Kabutops has a cool design :yeahyeah: (and I always wanted to have them both but that's impossibile :cry:)
Well it was the same Choice in FRLG, So I think mine was the Dome because I thought the name was cooler or something like that!
EDIT: I know, how very informative of me! XD

Last edited:

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
I took the Dome Fossil, but not because I think Kabuto/Kabutops is cooler or anything else.

Actually, I chose the Dome 'cause when I was playing Fire Red, I were just a little kid, which didn't know much of spanish (I got the spaniard version of the game) and I was really impatient, so I just ran to the fossils and took one randomly. :yesyes:

Top Bottom