1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Pokémon would you like to see with a Mega Evolution?

Discussion in 'Generation 6' started by May, Oct 16, 2015.

Share This Page

1. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I totally agree with you :yesyes2: :sisi2: but I think they will never touch the mascotte of the franchise ( ::crash::crash:)
  2. Progkmon

Progkmon Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Bunnelby
    I know I may sound a bit embittered, but I hope they don't release more Megas, please don't get me wrong, I loved the Mega Evolution feature but IMO they belong to gen 6, and GF did an amazing job but people tends to want the WHOLE dex with a Mega Evolution and honestly that is ridiculous, GF only needs to put more balance (stats, moves) to other Pokemon in the next games but no through the Mega Evolution feature.
  3. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I like the Mega but at the same time... if you see a Pokémon that can mega evolve you become aware that they can evolve and you attack them first... so it's a little risky... Z moves are more fun because you don't know who have a Z move and the type (I found online a Luxray with a Z crystal ice :surprised:)
  4. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

I think krokodile deserve a mega evolution if the mega back. I think Mega Krokodile should be a three heads pokemon. But really I love Audino And Audino Mega Evolution