What's new

Mystery Dungeon Which will be your team?

Ohzaru97

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Shaymin
Hello!this is my first thread! You know the next month Pokémon Super Mystery dungeon will be out...and I love this saga, and I want to ask to all of you... what pokémon do you want for your explorer team? :D

And I don't say only you and your partner, I mean your 4 pokémon, or 3, or 2 or only 1 pokémon! You know you can create a team with 4 members in all of the mystery dungeon games(well,R/B rescue team you can only get 3, and 4 only in the dungeon,but...nevermind xD)

And I create this post to know your opinion and your future teams,I'm going to start!

Lucario/Auron(me)
latest

Sceptile/Geco(Partner)
Sceptile_Portrait.png

Gardevoir/Shion
latest

Shaymin/Shay
latest
latest

The other names are only nicknames,you can write it or now,as you prefer xD
You can write too another pokémon if you have supports for special missions,etc...

I want to see your ideas!and this is all!:D

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
This thread is really interesting! And we have a lot of choices here! Who to choose??
So...
Pikachu (leader)
025.png

Piplup
393.png
because after Explorers of Darkness/Time this is a perfect combo! (Later I will evolve him into Empoleon :yesyes:)

Rayquaza
384.png
because I want it!! :cry::cry: I never got the chance to have him in a Dungeon team!!
I don't know the 4th one since I'm ok with everyone :yesyes: but maybe I want Sylveon in it :yesyes:

Ohzaru97

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Shaymin
This thread is really interesting! And we have a lot of choices here! Who to choose??
So...
Pikachu (leader)
025.png

Piplup
393.png
because after Explorers of Darkness/Time this is a perfect combo! (Later I will evolve him into Empoleon :yesyes:)

Rayquaza
384.png
because I want it!! :cry::cry: I never got the chance to have him in a Dungeon team!!
I don't know the 4th one since I'm ok with everyone :yesyes: but maybe I want Sylveon in it :yesyes:

First of all,I don't understand why your pictures are small and mine are so damn giant xD(because before sent mu post,they were small)

And secondly...good!I knew you were going to choose pikachu and rayquaza!xD

And I get rayquaza in recue team R/B and explorers of T/D/S
I don't know if in this game you can go with 4 pokemon if you have a pokemon like rayquaza,in the past games if you had a big pokemon you only can get 3,in this hew game I don't know nothing ;3;

And thanks for your posting! It's really interesting know people ideas :D

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
First of all,I don't understand why your pictures are small and mine are so damn giant xD(because before sent mu post,they were small)

And secondly...good!I knew you were going to choose pikachu and rayquaza!xD

And I get rayquaza in recue team R/B and explorers of T/D/S
I don't know if in this game you can go with 4 pokemon if you have a pokemon like rayquaza,in the past games if you had a big pokemon you only can get 3,in this hew game I don't know nothing ;3;

And thanks for your posting! It's really interesting know people ideas :D
My images are small because I took them from our wiki page :yesyes: (this one)
My choice is really simple XDD I know XD but I really want to have Rayquaza in this one to Mega Evolve him and have the ultimate cutest Pokémon of them all! :hype:

Top Bottom