1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is the Most Beautiful Officer Jenny and Most Beautiful Nurse Joy during all seasons?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Anime' started by Nurse Joey, Nov 4, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Hi Everyone AND REALLY It's been a while,

Now I came with new idea and hope that you will love this thread.

So, I always asked myself about which Miss Jenny are you preceded as design? And so with Joy during all seasons. In my opinion, the best and most beautiful Joy was during the drawing design that was in kanto, orange and until the finally of jhoto before doing the design using computer, then she was more beautiful until DP but I still think she was beauty in unova, xy and in alola region, with think that the same thing that goes to miss Jenny.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

tenor (3).gif

HOWEVER, I still think that the most beautiful Jenny was in unova,; because she was so beauty her hair and her dress made he the most beautiful one than the other jennies, the I will choose the Jenny from kanto, orange and jhoto.

The best unova jenny

[​IMG]

The second original old drawing jenny

[​IMG]

So what do you think so far guys?

And thank you for watching
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2019
  2. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well, for me they are nearly all the same but I like the old versions so:
    Joy: the Kanto ones (the Unova ones are ok too)
    Jenny: the Kanto ones (I really don't like the Unova one)
  3. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

I oved you opinion so much. I love the original Joey amd Original Jenny so much. They are really beauty and really so cutey girls. I love them in kanto, jhoto the drawing one and in orange also. But In the same time, I really liked jenny the unova one. She was so beauty with the hair style and with how she looks in that season.

Both I like both jenny in unova and in original one. And jeoy is so beauty in orange, she is the most beautiful and I really Love Her in original.