Penguin's Crown
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Females (Girls, & Women) cannot win Pokemon League?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Anime' started by Nurse Joey, Nov 4, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Hi everyone,

In this thread, I want to change to change my threads by giving an important question that I always want to think about. We until now, didn't see any single girl, or woman that won Pokemon League at all anymore, and this thing is completely unfair for The Females, and Females Fans. I do love when boy, and man (Males) won, but I think that Females also should won at least one Pokemon League will be fine.

In the contest, a Man did won a contest such as the one who won the Hoenn Pokemon Grand Festival, but no females did won Pokemon League. Sure, you can say that there are two champions who are women such as Cynthia, and diancie, but we in reality didn't saw them won; because also Walace, and Mister Adan the Final Gym leader in Hoenn did one before; so I did this thread

I do want to see one won by my eyes; so I hope to see a lot Answers
  2. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Leving aside the games where we have a lot of female champions, in the anime we got to see some of them as champions :yesyes2: :sisi2:
    Cynthia: we got to see her battle a lot to defend her title of Champion of the Sinnoh region (once against Aaron and once against Flint, she won both battles). Tobias won the Sinnoh League and the right to face the Elite Four (this one is called Champion League and the winner trainer can officially challenge the Elite Four and Champion of that region -> like in the games)
    Diantha: she stood in the middle of the Lumiose Conference's (Kalos) stadium and welcomed the participants of the Conference. So we can say that like Cynthia she is the champion even in the anime
  3. Nurse Joey

Yup totally agree and I mentioned both cynthia and diantha here. What i really want to see the winning of girl during ash time cause we didn't it see a single one not being the best champion from the start.

Both cynthia with diantha are similar to the other champions in entire seasons even if they male or female. I love to see one win for sure in front my eyes during ash time cause until all these times, the entire seasons pokemon leauge is been won by male not a single female. However the pokemon festival is been won one time by male in front of our ryes that what i meant.

Thank you very the answers
  4. Nurse Joey

Finally ash won so it is the time for the girl to win finally
  5. Nurse Joey

After one year exactly,

Hope to see a girl who will be the winner in championship. After finally year
  6. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Maybe when we will have a main female character in the anime... (but sadly we are stuck with Ash...)
  7. Nurse Joey

That's sadly true. The sad fact that we don't have a pokemon leage girl champion in screen at but we do have a screen male who won the grand festival
  8. Nurse Joey

Please let a girl won please please please dear writers