1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why I think that all of "Vanillite", "Vanillish", and "Vanilluxe" can be "Ghost" also?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Anime' started by Nurse Joey, Nov 4, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Hi everyone,

I came with a new thread which is different from the previous; because All of Vanillite, Vanillish, and Vanilluxe are Ice, and I totally agree for that, but on the other hand, don't you think guys that they can be a Ghost?

1. We will begin with vanillite:-

582Vanillite.png

Don't you think from its face (Smiling Face Also), eves, and from its walking way that it is similat to ghost?

ghost-15.jpg

or such as Froslass

478Froslass.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. for Vanillish, I will not increase information; because it is similar to Vanillite. However, I only will write one more information so if you look to the that it became bigger than Vanillite

583Vanillish.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Vanilluxe, it is totally similar to Vanillish, however, it has to ice cream faces, which I mean by that it is similat to ghost that have two faces

584Vanilluxe.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please look to these pictures:-

Vanillite_anime.png

Team_Plasma_Vanillite_Adventures.png

Vanillish_anime.png

Vanilluxe_anime.png

Brycen_Vanillish_Adventures.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the most important picture that show us that it is an ice ghost when Vanillish used "Astonish"?

[​IMG]

Brycen_Vanillish_Astonish.png

And To me, they are really ice ghost, even if they only ice pokemons. I cannot not imagine that chandalour is ghost, and the vallitie groupe are not. The vanillite, vnillish and vanilluxe should be ice ghost cause also Is the punchline that they'd then be weak to Lick, Bite and Crunch because that's what you do to ice cream? with giving a ghost type also to darkrai; because to me darkrai also should be ghost, or atleast being dark ghost the same for darkrai.

[​IMG]

So ehat do you think my friends
  2. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I think that I prefer it to stay as an ice type (because it's an ice cream)
    a lot of Pokémon can use different moves (Starmie can learn Thunderbolt) so its ok for the Vanillite line to have a ghost move :yesyes2: :sisi2:
  3. Nurse Joey

Nurse Joey Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Glad to hear your opinion ^^. But in my opinion, then I prefer it as ice ghost. It is not about doing the ghost attack, it is a about how it looks. His body is ice cream yes abd that's the reason of why it is an ice but in the same time then it is body, moving, its shape is like the ghost

Look closely to how it looked when it used the astonish. It is different that than starmie who is a water star even if it used thunderbolt. Also, look closely to the picture then it body is ghost as its moving, it evolution is two head such as any ghost. Yes ice had sometimes two different ice cream in one cup but also the eyes, the moving the two head of first evolution and 3 heads for the final evolution then it is also a ghost so I really want it to be ice ghost

^^ thank you for the answer