1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Year of Legendary Pokémon: Heatran and Regigigas distribution announced

Discussion in 'Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon' started by May, Feb 22, 2018.

1. May

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The official website announced that distribution of Heatran and Regigigas for the March part of the Year of Legendary Pokémon will be different for Europe and North America.
    North American players will receive a Serial Code through the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter (to receive the newsletter, sign up for a free Pokémon Trainer Club account by March 1, 2018) while European players will receive the Pokémon with the Nintendo Network from March 1st to March 24th.
    Like the previous Pokémon, Dialga and Palkia, both Hatran and Regigigas differ.
    For those with Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Ultra Sun, you shall receive a Regigigas, while those with Pokemon Moon and Pokemon Ultra Moon shall receive a Heatran. The levels vary on versions. Pokemon Sun & Moon will be level 60 while Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon will be level 100, and hold a Gold Bottle Caps.
    DWpwHnMW4AEjrOd[1].png
    DWp9AbmX4AEEdHL[1].png DWp9BJeX0AAf-_E[1].png

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  2. lxMattAranxl

lxMattAranxl Gardevoir Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir
    Sorry for being r4eal slow on these updates... been away from the computer for a long period, only checking up time ot time to see what's going on. Had to take special eyedrops for my eye due to it being scratched.

The cause? ... my neice was being mean to my cat, and my Gardevoir necklace did I it, but on the bright side, I'm recovering. :D

... the downside is I have to wait awhile longer. >_<

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pokemon trainer club newsletter regigigas

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.