1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fan Comics Yu-Gi-Oh 4E

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Gallery' started by TintjeMadelintje101, Apr 13, 2017.

?

Do you like Yu-Gi-Oh?

1. Yes I like it but don't watch it

25.0%
  2. Yes and I watch it

50.0%
  3. Meh.. a little

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No I don't like it at all

25.0%
  1. Offline

TintjeMadelintje101 Trainer Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Hey there everyone, as I've thought about an offering of adding my Yu-Gi-Oh fan comic in the fan zone here... I decided why the heck not.
    So here is the fan comic, just as a little warning, the first few pages are kinda crap since... well I wasn't that good in drawing manga yet xD the later chapters are allot better and I've improved allot in drawing over the coarse of this manga xD

I hope you'll enjoy, I'll put an update in the comment section if I've added a new page :D

Preview:
    Page 14: 2018-03-16 12.38.47.jpg 2018-03-16 12.38.57.jpg

--
    For the 'Redo of pages 1-4'

-- The thumbnail dividing of Page 1--
    5218825140.jpg

-- The thumbnail dividing of Page 2--
    5218840625.jpg

--The FULL Preview of the NEW Page 1--
    This is what page 1 is now going to look like...!!
    5218866978.jpg
    So yeah the one you can see below is the old one from... I think... 5-6 years ago, the one above here I try to even finish this week... that accurate and new xD

Chapters:

Chapter 1
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  2. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    (for the pol I chose 'yes and I watch it'! Since I really like the anime and also play the card game from time to time >-<
  3. Offline

May Demon Buster Trainee Staff Member Admin Pokémon Trainer Wiki Contributor

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    I can't wait to see some new pages!! :hype:
    That Cyber Dragon is really well made!! :clapclap:

I pushed the "Yes I like it but don't watch it" since I prefer to read the manga (I have read Yu-Gi-Oh!, GX and Transcend Game -> I want to watch the movie of this last one :hype::hype:)
  4. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    I'm currently working on the other pages we've made a storyboard of xD and thx, that Cyber Dragon was a pain in the ass to draw xD

Ah cool, I haven't read the manga honestly, I only check out some pages or research for this manga xD
  5. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    The Yu-Gi-Oh manga is really interesting and sometimes a little dark so I really liked it. GX is a little more lighter and is totally different from the TV series version but it's interesting. If you already watched the first season I doubt you'll read again everything from the beginning but I think that this maga is a good one to re-read many times :yesyes:
  6. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Oh I'll put in on my 'to read' list :dance: :happydance:sounds interesting.
    I've basically watched almost all seasons, the one I barely watched is GX since.... well I kinda didn't like how it went, and skipped alloooot of episodes and then finally a big skip to the end :lole2:
  7. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Hello there everyone!! Yus this time I'm going to give a slight preview of the new Page I'm working on at the moment!!!
    I know it takes me forever to finish these pages but as you can see I'm working on it :D

You can find that update in the spoiler tab 'preview'

Hope you'll enjoy!!
  8. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Seems that you updated a lot of pages :wow: (that I have read on DA months ago XD)
    A lot of time passed and... I don't remember if you remade page 1 and 2 or not :thinking:
  9. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Haha yeah I've tried to be up to date with the pages here aswell xD
    I have not yet remade page 1 and 2, I probably will do that when I have gotten allot better and probably have finished the first chapter, maybe I will consider redoing the chapter then :hype: (so I will be consistent in my drawing style, now it's still changing during the manga :lole2:)
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    Uhm... maybe the colors made me think that you remade those pages? XD Dunno, but I can't wait to see a new page!
  11. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Ooh xD that is because I did those on the computer for the first time so I also coloured it in >-<
    Yeay I'm still working on it, the first panel that is (the one I already did is actually the second panel xD, that one took me over 5 hours to finish o_O)
  12. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Quick Announcement!!!

YES!! An... 'update' to this threat after 2 months of not being able to work on this manga at all >-< Me and Mischa (<- he's the writer of the story and my husband) have finally decided to redo the first 4 pages since we have figured out that the issue the Manga is probably not really 'catchy' to readers is because the first 4 pages are... well... crap xD and way to hurried.
    so I've drawn out small 'thumbnail' drawings of how that 1 page is going to be... well let me be honest, Page 1.. has been devided in 5 pages o_O.... sooooo yeah I'm first going to draw out those 5 pages.... and theeeen afterwards I have to think about how page 2 -> 3 will eventually end up with... I already have 1 page as a thumbnail for page 2 and the second thumbnail I'm still thinking about (not yet drawn) xD.
    Also, I have already drew out the new First page :D I still need to add in few details and then that page is done, then I'm going to the new Second page xD.
    AND when I finished doing the redo of pages 1-4, I will go further where I left off at page 14 xD

Also another thing we have decided to do is, we're first going to finish this 1 chapter, and then we're going to publish this full chapter as a whole to read through. That way people don't have to wait for pages to come and can keep on reading that 1 chapter.
    Chapter 1 is going to be our 'test' chapter (basically a 1 shot chapter), if it happens that people don't read the story or that people don't like the story we've created we have atleast tried our best and we will ditch this idea >-<.

So... if any of you actually is interested in this story even after waiting so long for reading it, please let yourself be heard, it will definitely help to not ditch the idea and keep on going with the story :D

So in the 'Preview' tab you can see crappy pictures of the 'thumbnails' and a picture of the new first page :argh2::clapclap::dance: :happydance:

Anyway
    Thanks for reading this and hopefully I will be able to finish this chapter soon this year, I aim to draw atleast a few hours a day, BUT since I still have that job I had gotten for a few weeks and afterwards I'm going on a holiday for a couple of weeks also... I think I will be able to finish these pages (including page 14) somewhere mid July >-< SO I hope you guys can be a little more patient because we still have to storyboard the other pages (after 14) and then I can draw those out, BUT I do plan to finish this chapter before the years end!! I hope even somewhere in September :hero: (No promises though xD)

Cheers,
    Tina
  13. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Pikachu and Rayquaza
    PkmnGO Team:
    There will be a full chapter? I can't wait!! :hype:
  14. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Hi everyone who is still reading this manga :D!!!
    Slight update

For you guys here, whenever I finish a page I'll take a picture of it so you guys can see what the pages look like and how much different to the 'original'(aka the page I drew the very first time a couple of years ago xD)
    Hope you like the new change and oh yeah I'm now working on the new Page 2, so it's not going to be too long until I can finish the chapter again ^-^

You can find the picture of the new first page is in the 'chapter 1' spoiler tab ^-^

Thnx for reading ^-^
  15. Offline

Shinso Vampire Nagato First Ancestor Staff Member Section Mod Pokémon Trainer

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    I have hundreds of Yugioh card, even though I don't have anyone to play I still have a deck all prepared, even though I'm sure it would loose nowadays with the twenty-thousand different summoning methods... Last one I learned was XYZs, I do not understand the whole Pendulum thing at all...

I haven't watch the anime since 5DS, Zexal protagonist was just annoying and I stopped watching Arc V about 5 min into the episode when they showed dancing hippos... But I did just watch Dark Side of Dimensions yesterday! Pretty awesome and a bit more backstory to probably one of the series most mysterious character!
  16. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Awesome!!! Same goes for me, currently have about 3 decks to play with (they are not suitable for link summoning xD)
    I have not played competitavly for years but I do watch the anime (I'm benching Yugioh Vrains until I can watch it without delays (alright sleep delays) xD)
    I also know how to play all the summoning methods (exept for Link summoning) and love XYZ and Syncro summoning the most :D!!

I didn't watch GX or Zexal, personally the way the anime was set up is just plain annoying, especially Zexal that was just Ugggh to watch, I did watch Arc V, it had a... different vibe but in the end worth the watch!!

In the manga I'm currently drawing (with my husband) we have created our own summoning method :D (Called Quantum Summoning) >-< more info about that will come in the manga >-<
  17. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    GX is actually my favorite, and Fusions being one of my favorite methods which I tend to build my decks towards in games. But IRL I don't have any of the cards that I love to use in games so I rely on a completely different kind of cookie cutter deck.

Also Link Summoning? Is that another method now for VRains?...
  18. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Fusion summoning is alright >-< I find it a bit to much of a hassle to summon honestly but still an alright summoning method xD. IRL I was for a little while quite active with competitive Yugioh (a half year xD) so managed to get my hands on pretty well monsters and at one point we bought over some awesome collections from other people (they had quite Yugioh) who also sometimes held pretty cool cards.
    Most of my decks are not fit anymore competitively due to rules and such but it's alright I now create decks which I love and that they are well balanced and don't care much about the ban list anymore >-<

Ah yeah Link Summoning is the new summoning method from VRains ^-^
  19. Offline

Generation Started:
    3rd Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Gardevoir & Meloetta
    PkmnGO Team:
    Well I relied on monsters that either made it easy to summon multiple of, or had multiple different fusions. So XYZ, Elemental Heroes, & Cyber Dragons. I did also have a number of Fusion Substitute monsters. Sadly I never got to do anything competitive wise... None of my cards are definitely not for competitions since everything is a certain type of deck... Alien deck, reptile deck, etc... Never a fan of specific themed decks, with the exception of summoning like Syncro, Fusion, XYZ, etc.

Another... fun... I'm done trying to learn all the summoning methods...
  20. Offline

Generation Started:
    1st Generation
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lugia and Typhlosion
    Ah yeah I know what you mean, that is one of the reasons I stopped competitively, what they use many people call 'meta decks' that means a complete idiot can win easilly witch such a deck those are usually theme based like those you mentioned. I really hate to play against those decks because it feels like those decks don't need any skill and people play it like their zombies (not thinking at all just learning the technique behind that specific deck that everybody can find online)

I currenly have a deck based upon Dragons (loads and loads of dragons in there xD), XYZ deck (designed to summon XYZ monsters easilly, not many special cards in there except for the XYZ cards itself and maybe some other random cards) and a few other decks which I'm still working on to have it more balanced >-<

Haha well Link summoning is quite interesting though, it's nothing like your regular summoning and some old rules had to be changed due to that >-<

TOPSITES

Pokemon Trainer Topsite PPN Top 50