The PokéStops are blue dotted portals that are located at interesting places such as public art installations, historical markers, churches and monuments.
Everytime you visit a PokéStop and you spin the landmark on your screen, you will get between 3 to 9 items and some exp. points. You get 50 XP points for each PokéStop that you visit and if you are lucky to get 6 or more items you will get 100 XP.
When you reedemed your items, the PokéStop becomes unusable for around 5 minutes. The colour of the PokéStop will change from blue to purple for the entire time that the PokéStop isn't usable and will return blue after the 5 minutes and you will get the opportunity to get more items.
You can also assign the "Lure Module" item to a PokéStop. This item will attract wild Pokémon for 30 minutes and the effect benefits you and other players nearby.
- Poké Ball
- Mega Ball (unlocks at level 12)
- Ultra Ball (unlocks at level 20)
- Potion (unlocks at level 5)
- Super Potion (unlocks at level 10)
- Hyper Potion (unlocks at level 15)
- Max Potion (unlocks at level 25)
- Revive (unlocks at level 5)
- Max Revive (unlocks at level 30)
- Razz Berry (unlocks at level 8)