JustSewaddlingAway

Master of Sewaddle
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Marowak
So I just restarted my Pokémon LeafGreen game in order to do a Butterfree solorun. It's gonna be a blast, hehe... ^_^'

Have you attempted any soloruns? Have you completed any?

bulbasaur1991

Bulbasaur trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Bulbasaur and Umbreon
PkmnGO Team
So I just restarted my Pokémon LeafGreen game in order to do a Butterfree solorun. It's gonna be a blast, hehe... ^_^'

Have you attempted any soloruns? Have you completed any?
I did with ano umbreon once it was really hard lol it was sapphire though lol

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
I made a solorun some years ago (I think 2 years ago) in Black 2. I started with Axew (traded from White) and evolved it into Haxorus. I finished the game and even the Black Tower (I got shiny Gible) but my save got corrupted and I was never able to trade that shiny to another game :cry:

Since Axew was a traded Pokémon I had many problems with the first gym (Cheren) and the 5th one (Clay) :coffee: but the 5th one was difficult since I still had Axew at that point... (I was able to evolve it but my cash was near zero since I continued to buy potions asd)

Maybe one day I will do a Joey challenge XDD
43YPb.gif

JustSewaddlingAway

Master of Sewaddle
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Marowak
Did a solorun once didnt really enjoy it though. Its kinda bland and boring. Monotype nuzlockes are my kinda thing.
I'm quite enjoying it so far, actually. I never imagined I would ever stomp Misty with a lvl 28 Butterfree before, hehe...

Top Bottom