Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The official website announced a serial code distribution of Fennel's Munna as a thank you gift from the Pokémon Global Link. Fennel's Munna can be obtained from today, November 26, 2019 until February 24, 2020, at 23:59 UTC.
slide.jpg

517.gif
MUNNA (note: this Munna is in a Dream Ball)
OT: Fennel
Moves: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Rest and Sleep Talk
Ability: Telepathy (HA)

The Pokémon Global Link (PGL) was originally started to support Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version in 2010. To show our appreciation to PGL users, we are giving away a special Pokémon: Munna, the partner Pokémon of Fennel. This Munna first appeared in the Pokémon Dream World at the opening of the PGL.

You can receive Fennel’s Munna until February 24, 2020, at 23:59 UTC. We appreciate you using the Pokémon Global Link until the service ends, so please enjoy this special thank-you.

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Munna is one of the best pokemons in my team. I love it. And fennel with juniper the girl proffesor are one of the best characters ever. They both are really beautiful. I love them both with bianca also. With elesa and skyla also.

Thank you very much for the information.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Munna is one of the best pokemons in my team. I love it. And fennel with juniper the girl proffesor are one of the best characters ever. They both are really beautiful. I love them both with bianca also. With elesa and skyla also.

Thank you very much for the information.
You need old games to get the Munna (and after that you have to wait for Home to be released) before getting this Munna to Sword/Shield :yeahyeah:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
You need old games to get the Munna (and after that you have to wait for Home to be released) before getting this Munna to Sword/Shield :yeahyeah:

Thank you very much for the information. I do love with fennel so much but I already got muuna and mosharna multi times before so I don't want it this time.

AgusMarotte

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Thank you very much for the information. I do love with fennel so much but I already got muuna and mosharna multi times before so I don't want it this time.
Hey! Sorry if this bothers you, but if you don't want it, could you give the code to me? I started a new save a few days prior to the announcement because I went on vacation but I didn't conect to the GL, so now I can't get it

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Hey! Sorry if this bothers you, but if you don't want it, could you give the code to me? I started a new save a few days prior to the announcement because I went on vacation but I didn't conect to the GL, so now I can't get it
Welcome to the community! :h2i:
Sadly I already reedemed my Munna but you are lucky because the Global Link will close on February 24, 2020 so you can still use the service and get a Munna (you can get a code until February 24, 2020 - the same day the PGL will close).
If you aren't lucky and can't get one let us know :yesyes2: :sisi2:

AgusMarotte

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Welcome to the community! :h2i:
Sadly I already reedemed my Munna but you are lucky because the Global Link will close on February 24, 2020 so you can still use the service and get a Munna (you can get a code until February 24, 2020 - the same day the PGL will close).
If you aren't lucky and can't get one let us know :yesyes2: :sisi2:
Hi! Thank you for repliying, and sadly, I'm not able to get one. It seems as that event is for people that synced their game before the event, and as I didn't I am not able to get it. The notification saying Fennel's Munna or whatever doesn't appear

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Hi! Thank you for repliying, and sadly, I'm not able to get one. It seems as that event is for people that synced their game before the event, and as I didn't I am not able to get it. The notification saying Fennel's Munna or whatever doesn't appear
Oh that's sad... :cry:(try this link when you are logged into the PGL, maybe it works... https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/user/71b557df-eb85-416c-a19c-0082a4156cd1/ )
If you are fine with cloned Pokémon I can get you one

Ana

Shiny pokemon befriender
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
2nd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Mew and chikorita
PkmnGO Team
Thank you! I'll accept it, is there any downside to a cloned pokemon?

It depends on how you feel about it, but in terms of gameplay and how it affects the game, then there are no downsides to my understanding. I don't really care about cloned pokemon too much, but they don't cause a difference to the game.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Thank you! I'll accept it, is there any downside to a cloned pokemon?
Here is my friend code: 4485-0308-4061 (my in-game name is Yu)
Yours FC and in-game name?
Let me know when you are online so I'll enter in the Festival Plaza :dance: :happydance:

It depends on how you feel about it, but in terms of gameplay and how it affects the game, then there are no downsides to my understanding. I don't really care about cloned pokemon too much, but they don't cause a difference to the game.
@Ana - you explained it really well :yesyes2: :sisi2: thank you!

Last edited:

AgusMarotte

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Here is my friend code: 4485-0308-4061 (my in-game name is Yu)
Yours FC and in-game name?
Let me know when you are online so I'll enter in the Festival Plaza :dance: :happydance:

@Ana - you explained it really well :yesyes2: :sisi2: thank you!

My FC is 5086-5627-9503, and my IGN is Hikari. Thank you a lot! I'm online now

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Sorry for the late. Mister Agus, i didn't had the pokemon this time so i don't know about it. But thank you very my friend miss may chan for the answer and for the help

Top Bottom