Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The first episode was released today and in this thread we can talk about this anime!

Episode 1:

Shinso Vampire Nagato

First Ancestor
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir & Meloetta
PkmnGO Team
Definitely love the artstyle they chose! But have voices for characters like Chairman Rose makes not having them in game even more painful... I do love how they made Coviknight from time to time make metallic noises when it moves, like a suit of armor would!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Definitely love the artstyle they chose! But have voices for characters like Chairman Rose makes not having them in game even more painful... I do love how they made Coviknight from time to time make metallic noises when it moves, like a suit of armor would!
Yes... it's painful to play to start the game, see Rose in that intro and... he is mute :facepalm: (or Pierce that sing but you can't hear its voice because there isn't any dub.... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: )

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Yes... it's painful to play to start the game, see Rose in that intro and... he is mute :facepalm: (or Pierce that sing but you can't hear its voice because there isn't any dub.... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: )

Yup, i do agree with you here. But what should we do. I still think that this twilight wings are fine to watch bu i do want better voice. The mains characters
Was better in english dun

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Yup, i do agree with you here. But what should we do. I still think that this twilight wings are fine to watch bu i do want better voice. The mains characters
Was better in english dun
I was able to find the video with Japanese dub and English sub :wow: and the voices were really good! :wow:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I was able to find the video with Japanese dub and English sub :wow: and the voices were really good! :wow:

In reality, I prefed that the two boys who are tha main characters had a girls voice in japanese dub. Their voices in english dub a good :wow:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I am looking for the new episode. I want to watch it so quickly. It will released and come tomorrow right?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I am looking for the new episode. I want to watch it so quickly. It will released and come tomorrow right?
No, there isn't a release date for now but a new episode will be released every month :yesyes:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
So, the new episode will be in this friday right?
There's no official date for now... so it can be released this week or the next... or the last day of February
For me it will be released on February 13 :yeahyeah:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
There's no official date for now... so it can be released this week or the next... or the last day of February
For me it will be released on February 13 :yeahyeah:

Thank you for the information. Hope it release such as you said: in 13 of february

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
posterbig.jpg

It has been confirmed that the second episode of Twilight Wings, the web based anime series set in Galar, will be released on February 18th 2020 at 13:00 UTC. In its story and in future stories, the show will feature Sonia, Milo, Nessa, Bea, Allister, Leon and Hop. We'll provide more details as they come

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
The next episode will be released on February 18th 2020 at 13:00 UTC

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
The next episode will be released on February 18th 2020 at 13:00 UTC

For sure my friend cause please look to my answer. It has been confirmed that the second episode of Twilight Wings, the web based anime series set in Galar, will be released on February 18th 2020 at 13:00 UTC. In its story and in future stories, the show will feature Sonia, Milo, Nessa, Bea, Allister, Leon and Hop. We'll provide more details as they come

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
The episode was pretty interesting! I noticed how Bewear work in the hospital XD
I'm excited to see what this series has in store for us.
I hope it has a good story, rather than flashy scenes to promote the games.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
The episode was pretty interesting! I noticed how Bewear work in the hospital XD
I'm excited to see what this series has in store for us.
I hope it has a good story, rather than flashy scenes to promote the games.
In the upcoming episodes we will see the gym leaders, Leon and Hop... and the two boys from the first episode. Now I hope to see Bede and Marnie :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I hope to see the two gym leader the figthing girl and ghost boy. With marnie the love also

Top Bottom